Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

F**K FEDEX!!! (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default F**K FEDEX!!! (PICS)

im heeeeeated, so bare w/ me...

i ordered a jacket from NC and was supposed to recieve it here in MD on the 25th. it made it from NC to MD in one fking day. yet......it cant make it from the postoffice 2hrs from my house.....to my house, in one day. so, the estimated delivery was for the 25........now i know i cannot count on that, thats not why im angry. although in all my online orders, i've not once gotten something PAST the online estimated delivery date.

so, the FEDEX ******* claimed he was at my house yesterday and he wasnt, i was home......he never showed. so the tracking website said it got shipped right back up to the postoffice 2hrs away. it was once again supposed to be shipped to me today and.......take a guess.............no fking package! i guarentee when the tracking info is updated later on tonight the driver will once again have claimed to been here and no one was home. im so increadibly pissed off right now......seriously.

so, i called them and they said i wont even get it on monday b/c fedex doesnt deliver to homes on mondays.

right now i have no leather jacket. i am riding in single digit temps to/from work, casual riding in 35 and under temps........and having to wear my textile jacket. im riding in this b/c my g/f is using my truck for the winter while she saves for a new car. i dont want her out in these temps on HER F4i b/c she's such a new rider w/ extra low seat time.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrggggggg, sorry for the rant. i shall never again use fedex............PERIOD!

Old 01-26-2008, 08:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F**K FEDEX!!!

Had that problem with UPS. I was waiting on some computer stuff and they said they came by. Nope. I was off work early and waiting. I called and talked to one of the HIGH penises and he had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to come and get it. Then he goes, O wait they're closed for now. It'll be there tomorrow.

I just leave a note on my door to leave it, even if it needs to be signed. Havent had a problem since.

Old 01-26-2008, 08:45 PM

ranger, i've NEVER had a problem w/ UPS. i actually left a note on the door today while i was out. i wanted to title it "hey piece of ****...." but i figured he really WOULD take my package back to the postoffice then.

it has nothing to do w/ a signature though. he's claiming to have come to my house for 2days straight now, and he has not. now i wont be getting it monday b/c they dont deliver to houses, and who the hell knows if i'll even get it tuesday. i dont have alot of patience when i order stuff .........and FEDEX is testing my temper.

Old 01-26-2008, 08:49 PM

You need to call the 800 back and till them for the driver to leave the package. Cuase if it doesnt get "delivered", they will ship it back to the company.

Old 01-26-2008, 08:51 PM

if that is the case......when i see the FEDEX driver he's gonna get my $300 A* boot up his fking ***!!!!!!

*sigh* i try to have patience....

Old 01-26-2008, 09:02 PM
RCR

This has happend to me before also. I think they run out of time and head back to the DC and say they stopped by and no one was home, which was BS cause I was in my garage all day

Old 01-26-2008, 09:02 PM

It's like waiting for the cable guy to show...there's a waste of a F****N day. Good luck to you bro. At least you can still ride some...my bike hasnt moved in 7 weeks because of amazingly crappy weather. I'm the exact opposite..I got a textile jacket for Christmas...and it's just sitting in my closet with the tags still on it. Hope you get your jacket soon [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 01-26-2008, 09:09 PM

haha thanks everybody. i HAD a icon daytona leather jacket and sold it w/ some icon gloves and used my xmas bonus from work plus the money from selling my other **** to get this A* jacket. im just increadibly anxious to get it.

well.......................we'll see what happens tuesday i guess. not gonna get any hopes up though

Old 01-26-2008, 09:22 PM

Fedex ALWAYS doesn't deliver on time with me. I have to wait an extra business day which usually means waiting though the weekend because it takes them 4 days to get it an extra 500 miles past my house to their shipping depot in tenn (usually order from online stores in CA since they are all based there usually) and another day to deliever back 500 miles to new orleans. Then when the dude does deliver it I wont know because they never knock they just drop it off in the middle of the yard, litterally. Retard put the box behind my moms car last time. Luckly, before she was about to leave some where she walks behind the car instead of the front.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:29 PM

haha Nauree....they do that at my house too. i'll be chilling on the other side of the door and they'll drop it off on the porch w/o ringing a doorbell, knocking.....nothing! hell, sometimes i think they even put the truck in neutral, shut it offand coast down the driveway b/c i never hear them either!

Quick Reply: F**K FEDEX!!! (PICS)