Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ex is crazy

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ex is crazy

One thing I have learned in my 29 years of being on this earth is that women always want what they do have or can't have. Right now she does not have you so she may want you, but ask yourself do you want her back? if not the just leave her alone and she'll get the hint. If you do want her back then speak up, but remember Ex's are Ex's for a reason.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:12 PM

Did I hear that you would like to inviter her for a day of romping fun that will end that day? No strings attached, just a day of all out pounding her. Oh, wait...that never ends in not strings, that ends in her getting knocked up and runing the rest of your life!!!!

Old 09-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

she could be way worse..trust me...... anyways sounds like she isnt stalking you or anything so maybe sh eis missing you and wants to start talking again .. i mean 7yrs is hard to throw away for anyone

Old 09-19-2007, 04:15 PM

I don't know man, i must be reading this wrong or something.

as far as i can tell from your post, you broke up on pretty even ground, with no REAL hard feelings (ie, one of you cheated or something). it took some time, her parents, or her, wanted to get yourcrap out of the house. you hang out with her step dad occasionaly, and she wrote you an e-mail congratulating you on becoming an uncle.

I must be missing the part where she is acting crazy. If you told her that you would marry her when you got your stuff together, she is probably still kind of waiting for that. If she wanted to get married, which apparently she did, she's not going to throw that out of her mind yet. To women marriage is HUGE they dream about it forever. she is still in love with you, and it seems to me that she is just trying to be nice and keep atleas SOME chanel of communication open.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:47 PM

I agree with itg, I don't think its stalking, more just being friendly and you're reading into it more than what needs to be. Maybe you're still harboring feelings for her and would like her getting back in your life.

And, you will never "be on your feet" enough to get married, that sounds just like a delaying tactic. If you truly want to marry and live with someone you will find a way to make it happen.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:32 PM

She may be regretting the break up, or she may just want to keep you within arms reach so she doesn't end up alone. Just follow your heart and do what you feel is right for you.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:11 PM

ORIGINAL: madgreek

It seems you're not over her. You need to do some serious thinking about what she means to you. If you can't imagine your life without her, don't worry about "getting on your feet," get her back! You have to grow up sometime...
I am not going to lie, I am not over her, I think about her almost everyday, and I would like for her to be in my life, BUT like everybody said that I treated her bad, I always put my cars infront of her I guess, and said things that were kind of mean sometimes, but I always loved her and never meant to hurt her, but I guess I did. I wasn't bsing her about getting on my feet, I do want to get my **** together, so I can give her and my kids things that I've never had and then some, but she took it that I was just bsing her and it was her desicion. I can't really do anything about it, I am a pretty hard person to deal with, and I just want her to be happy either with me or without me. Oh and my sis and her husband thinks that we'll get married one day, which I find kind of funny. Oh well, I just got done getting my 2 year degree and will be going to the police academy ( my ex grandpa is an ex shieff of police), so I'll be getting on my feet sometime next year.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Triax

I agree after seven years of dating you should know if she's the one or not. It sounds like she isn't the one if you didn't put up a fight for her when you were breaking up. My gf is about ready to kill me for not marrying her after 3 years of dating and says she'll leave my at 5 years if we aren't married yet. I plan on proposing next year, I just like to string her along. Its fun.
The reason that I didn't put up a fight is because I gave her what she wanted, she told me the same thing that she wanted to be married sometime in the future, and I told her that we might or might not, which is the truth.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:17 PM

ORIGINAL: madgreek

ORIGINAL: Triax

I agree after seven years of dating you should know if she's the one or not. It sounds like she isn't the one if you didn't put up a fight for her when you were breaking up. My gf is about ready to kill me for not marrying her after 3 years of dating and says she'll leave my at 5 years if we aren't married yet. I plan on proposing next year, I just like to string her along. Its fun.
I think you should know after seven years too. The problem here is I think he might be the problem. I could be wrong here, but he seems immature. I mean, the"I wanted to get on my feet first" excusesounds like a weasely thing to do to a girl who really cares about you. IMO, you should lead with your heart, not your "feet."
She was more mature and everything and I was the immature one in the relationship, but I said what I said was true, I didn't want to start family broke, I wanted to get on my feet. I didn't get anybody pregnant, I follow the simple rule, if you can't support your family/kids, don't make any. Most of my friends that are my age already been married/divorced, had kids, paying alimony. Not me, I think before everything.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

One thing I have learned in my 29 years of being on this earth is that women always want what they do have or can't have. Right now she does not have you so she may want you, but ask yourself do you want her back? if not the just leave her alone and she'll get the hint. If you do want her back then speak up, but remember Ex's are Ex's for a reason.
You might be right, but I did leave her alone, I haven't seen her since we broke up, I haven't talked to her except for that one e-mail, I left her alone because that's what she wanted.

Quick Reply: Ex is crazy