Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

everyone has a cruiser.....or moped.

Old 10-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default everyone has a cruiser.....or moped.

i remember back in 1998....cruisers were lame...sport bikes were in...and if you were lucky enough to own one then you were *bad ****

Then.....everyone went all wild hogs...or went green and got a moped.

i feel like the lone person in my entire city with a friggin sport bike... OK so i DO live in south carolina... so i agree its hard to get your 300 lb toothless ex wife on the back of a sport bike and it be comfortable... and maybe...just maybe...their arms are too worn out from woman beating and/or trailer renovating to be able to hold themselves up on a sport bike..

i went out for a 4 hour ride today....saw maybe 2 other sport bikes... one guy waved back...the other fellow cbr owner snubbed his nose and i wanted to kick him off his bike road rash style... so a special eff you goes out to that guy. so 47 mopeds later and about 150 cruisers, i said screw it and came home.

so apparently...my bike did not come equipped with a p_ssy magnent lol. maybe it fell off on the road somewhere... maybe its in the off position... but girls went green and mopeds are also the new *awesome* random...but.. laaaaame.

just had to vent....

Old 10-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ha! You don't have a cruiser? Or a moped? What a loooooser!

But seriously.....look at it this way: You don't want the chicks that are attracted to mopeds and Harleys anyway.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Official Welcome Crew
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Around here I see bikes of all kinds.. but ironically my riding buddy has a cruiser and the crew I ride with often on Sunday mornings is nearly all HDs.... I am the token sport..

Old 10-03-2010, 03:03 PM

amen to that. screw those hippie chicks too...jam bands and drum circles are not my idea of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7hQN4Amaeg

i rest my case lol

Old 10-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Old 10-03-2010, 05:59 PM

I don't recall ever seeing a hot women on a Harley here in MN! The women I see on cruisers are atleast 50+.

Moses

Old 10-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

i think there's a pretty even mix here in the upstate (mopeds excluded - they're pretty much all SR22 refugees that shouldn't be on the road anyway.)

Old 10-04-2010, 08:09 AM

Luckily its getting cooler and all the people with the bobbers with park their bikes and polish chrome all winter

Old 10-04-2010, 08:42 AM

When I'm on the bike I hardly ever see other sport bikes (unless they're all parked at their "hang out"). But when I'm in the car I seem to see them everywhere.

I can't really speak for my bike not getting me girls...

Old 10-05-2010, 12:45 AM

Yeah! I Luv my sports bike. I Like popping wheelies and sh*#. I could'nt imagine popping a wheelie or stoppie on a cruiser. Any Way, here wheir I Live, when I moved here it was nothing but cruisers. A few sport bikes. Once I got my suzuki and Later my CBR, all you see is sports bikes. I think I actually brought them back to life here in New Mexico.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: everyone has a cruiser.....or moped.