Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is every woman a .....

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Is every woman a .....

Bird lady meet the X ... X, meet the bird lady!! muhahahaha!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qHltq39Uo44

Jules

Old 12-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Juliet

Bird lady meet the X ... X, meet the bird lady!! muhahahaha!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qHltq39Uo44

Jules
OMG, I watched that one. Freakin brutal!!!

Old 12-28-2008, 01:59 PM

I hate to appear fatist but ..these people always look so unhealthy and dirty themselves, dont they?? ..which is also a by product of clutter, clutter breeds inactivity in folk and inactivity breeds clutter ..its self propagating

ZOMG!! ..lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=x_6k11...eature=related

Jules

Old 12-28-2008, 02:04 PM

..the sort where you cant find a nice clear surface to put stuff down on ..
But putting stuff down leads to clutter!!!! NEVER PUT STUFF DOWN!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU BINT!

Actually, I am guilty to a degree of the rainy day thing. I just prefer it to be organized. Nuts, bolts, washers, etc. ItĀ“s a tremendous waste of money and time to run to the store to get the things you need, then the thing doesnĀ“t get fixed.

That bird lady is what ALL Brits are like!!!

Old 12-28-2008, 02:12 PM

My dad was a bit like you then Nick, he always kept things for a rainy day and all those handy nuts and bolts ..the result was a cellar and half the downstairs of the family home loaded with so much clutter and jars of nails and screws and all those "handy" items we could barely move, it wasnt pretty either to look at ..it was a constant souce of stress between my mum and dad and us kids didnt exactly benefit from it all either ..there are extremes obviously but in this case a quick and easy trip to the store for that needed screw or bolt would have made for a much simpler and happier life for all ..it was actually so bad it sent me to the opposite extreme and I hate clutter with a passion ..

Jules

Old 12-28-2008, 02:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote]ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

I want to be able to run my iRobot vacuum without it choking on a thong.
Im sorry but i dont mind a thong or two laying around....., as long as they arent 2xl or sumthin.......

Old 12-28-2008, 02:30 PM

Im a strict minimalist. If I'm not using it, it gets thrown away. Went I moved out it it took 1 pickup truck trip to move all my stuff into my apartment. My grandma has so much crap. When she moved it took like 5 trips in a 14 foot van to move all her stuff.

Old 12-28-2008, 02:31 PM

My dad was a bit like you then Nick, he always kept things for a rainy day and all those handy nuts and bolts ..the result was a cellar and half the downstairs of the family home loaded with so much clutter and jars of nails and screws and all those "handy" items we could barely move, it wasnt pretty either to look at ..it was a constant souce of stress between my mum and dad and us kids didnt exactly benefit from it all either ..there are extremes obviously but in this case a quick and easy trip to the store for that needed screw or bolt would have made for a much simpler and happier life for all ..it was actually so bad it sent me to the opposite extreme and I hate clutter with a passion ..

Jules
Oh, I know where you are coming from. My dad was very much the same, but stuff like that used to be centralized into two areas. Garage/shed and basement. It didnĀ“t get bad until his illness took over. DonĀ“t get me wrong...I believe in balance.

Old 12-28-2008, 02:44 PM

I know women who are organized, and very neat about their lives, and I've met a few, that are complete and total pigs about organizing and cleaning.

my mom is horrible about organization, her room is packed with all kinds of crap and I dont know what 50% of it is. mine, its three layers of shelves, each fairly neatly stacked in there, and I know precisely whats where. yeah I keep a few nuts and bolts around, but from time to time I go through the coffee cans of them and throw out or give away the ones I dont need/will never use.

Old 12-28-2008, 02:53 PM

I think the altoid tins are the best things for storing screws, bolts & nuts. They are small, uniform and stackable. Toss in a brother labeler and you have yourself the perfect organization plan for misc fasteners. If they are not the type of fasteners you typically use, then there is no need to keep more than what will fit in one of these tins.

Quick Reply: Is every woman a .....