Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ever done anything to someone who cut you off?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 02:34 AM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ever done anything to someone who cut you off?

This incident occurred a couple of years ago shortly after returning from my first deployment myself and two other NCOs had been in surf city NC and decided to stop at a local McDonald's to get something to eat just as we were about to pull into a parking space a late 80s model Camaro with yellow racing stripes and 22 s on it with three guys in it come flying in behind us like to clipped me and almost ran a small boy down who was with what looked to be his grandmother I dropped the kickstand on the borrowed bike pulled off the helmet and started in the direction of the Camaro which had pulled into the drive-through I came up on the passenger side of the car and sounded off with my best killer hat imitation . Hears the clean version of what I said I asked them if they didn't see the little boy are me are the other two F#@KING bikes or where they just that F#@KING blind and stupid or was their aim that bad ! The one in the front passenger seat closest to me rattled off something I almost open handedly struck him but I caught myself I grabbed him by the right arm in a pressure point and asked him to shut his **** holster and apologize or I would be forced to help them exit the vehicle at this point I really caught myself and realized where I was and stepped back from the Camaro the guy in the passenger seat said I'm calling the cops I said that outstanding would you like to use my cell phone because I don't think that's ragweed I smell at that point the one in the backseat said man look at you and look at us there ain't no way I'm get out of this car and the driver apologize at that point, at the urging of my friends I walked back to the bikes about that time the older lady with the little boy walked over and thanked me for saying something to the guys in the Camaro I apologize to herfor my behavior and to anyone who witnessed my actions at that time. I WAS SORRY In my opinion a true measure of a man's character and strength is one's ability to maintain control of one's self at all times it was at this point Igot help for myself
PSTD

Old 06-30-2007, 03:29 AM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

ORIGINAL: punchit

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

I got cut off by this lady the other day then I pulled up next to her... she didn't even put her phone down to acknowledge me.... finally I got her attention then told her she cut me off, could've killed me... she was like "you shouldn't be playing around on that toy then"... I laughed, grabbed her cell phone and threw it across the intersection

Haha is that true? you staight up put your hand in her window and grabbed her phone? that is AWSOME
yup happened about a month ago... I posted it up in here somewhere else too just hafta find it... BITCH HAD IT COMING!
Darn people yaking on their cells!

Old 06-30-2007, 04:55 AM

Ooooohh....the question was tail-gating...

That's easy...

I jump up to about 120...and look in my mirror as they are suddenly a tiny dot.

They rarely do anything after that.

Old 06-30-2007, 05:10 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: WhiteDealershipRice

I've seen these magnets (some company sells them, I can't find the thread right now) for about $5 for a pack of 10.
Its like the Soccer (futbol) yellow warning cards they give to the players for un-sportsman like behaviour on the field (another infraction like that, and they get a "red card" meaning they are thrown out of the rest of the game, without substitution, and probably fined as well, so it's very bad for the team to get "red carded")

It seems like a very gentelmanly way of dealing with idiots on the road, with the exeption that you'll have to get close enough to touch the car... putting you at risk.

[IMG]local://upfiles/12341/BA43843DB88D4DEBA75C37CA6E29C8D7.jpg[/IMG]
LOL!!! That's freaking sweet.......although, I like my version better..............

Name:  yellowcard_mod.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  32.3 KB

Old 06-30-2007, 02:00 PM

haah that magnets tight.

Old 07-02-2007, 12:18 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm surprised no one noticed my misspellings.

Old 07-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i had a woman today that kept getting as CLOSE as possible to my rear tire every time i'd get to a traffic light, and as i'd begin riding. that S*** makes me nervous when my g/f is riding passanger! so next red light........i waited for her to get right on my tire then i pulled in the clutch and gave'r some throttle......let my two bros. ROOOOOOOOOOOAR! after that she stayed a good 5 car lengths back

Old 07-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: jaynd

i had a woman today that kept getting as CLOSE as possible to my rear tire every time i'd get to a traffic light, and as i'd begin riding. that S*** makes me nervous when my g/f is riding passanger! so next red light........i waited for her to get right on my tire then i pulled in the clutch and gave'r some throttle......let my two bros. ROOOOOOOOOOOAR! after that she stayed a good 5 car lengths back
next time just burn out a lil bit throwing rubber and rocks onto their car

Old 07-02-2007, 12:58 AM

I always give folks the benifit of doubt, I'm not perfect, nor do I expect anyone else to be. What I CAN DO, is give plenty of room, see things three moves ahead of time and be carefull. But....even then. I was driving on my way to Seattle up the I-5, cruising along, and comming up on a minivan, about the time I'm next to her rear quarter, she just swerves over into me. Barely missed me, I had to swing it to the right, damn near putting me into a car on my right with her on the left, was riding these big *** white-line reflecters for a few seconds. Dude on my right swerved over, giving me his lane, honked his horn, pumped his fist at the mini-van, then heard more honking from behind me...the family behind the minivan was doing the same. It was like a rolling pro-biker rally hating on this jerk in a mini-van! I zipped up next to the minivan and they looked at me, I gave a "What the hell "kind of gesture, and you know what.........she flipped me off! Whatever, theres no shortage ofoblivions in this world, and this appeared to be another one, so I just throttled up, waved to the supporting vehicles, and got outa of there.

Old 07-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

that pisses me off so much, when a driver does something wrong and when you give the "what the hell look (hand up gesture) " they get pissed like you did something wrong. ive found alot of the time they never realized what they did and they think we are starting sht with them !