Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ever done anything to someone who cut you off?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: ever done anything to someone who cut you off?

ORIGINAL: jutsin

What do you all usually do when you'rebeing tailgated? I usually do the downwards wave behind me motioning to "get back" but it rarely ever works.
seriously! what do you do when tailgated? i've tried the "back off" motion but they dont get it or they get mad at ME!!!!!!

Old 06-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pocket full of marbles, just in case

Old 06-28-2007, 06:42 PM

ORIGINAL: jaghunter

pocket full of marbles, just in case
lol priceless

Old 06-28-2007, 07:07 PM
CBRF 2009 AOTY !!

I had a guy throw his cig out the window and hit me in the chest. I pulled up next to him at the light and said "might want to watch where you throw your cig." He laughed and said "did I hit your poor little bike." The light turned green and he took off. While going toward the next light I reached in my tank bag and got a smoke and my lighter(back b4 I quite). At the next red light I pulled up next to him, light the cig and put it under his windsheild wipper, laughed at him, flipped him off and told him "have a nice day sir."

Old 06-28-2007, 07:54 PM

I had a guy in a little Toyota nearly rear end me while I was waiting to make a turn on a two lane, no turn lane, back road about 2 months ago.

I'm sitting there, turn signal on, waiting to make a left hand turn onto another road...

Mr. dumbass...not looking for motocyclists obviously...comes flying between me and was actually over the double yellow line...honking his horn at me..either to warn me, or to signify his dumbass mistake was somehow my fault.

Scared the crap outta me for abut 2 seconds...then I was pissed...and lit up the rear and took off after him...caught him...and was honking my horn, revving my engine, as we snaked through the back country...

He was scared to death.

I finally cooled off...pulled over and turned around and just...let the incident go.

Maybe he'll remember to look out for bikes though in the future being I took after and scared the crap outta him.

Old 06-28-2007, 08:27 PM

I saw this for harleys... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBNyuf533Go&NR=1

Old 06-28-2007, 09:34 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: punchit

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

I got cut off by this lady the other day then I pulled up next to her... she didn't even put her phone down to acknowledge me.... finally I got her attention then told her she cut me off, could've killed me... she was like "you shouldn't be playing around on that toy then"... I laughed, grabbed her cell phone and threw it across the intersection

Haha is that true? you staight up put your hand in her window and grabbed her phone? that is AWSOME
yup happened about a month ago... I posted it up in here somewhere else too just hafta find it... BITCH HAD IT COMING!

Old 06-28-2007, 09:36 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

damn that sucks. idk, for me........personal pastexperience has taught me road rage will get you no where, or even dead. i had a guy going the wrong way in a one way parking lot (angled parking) as i was driving my car into the lot i couldnt see him behind the cars, but as i made the turn he flew around the parked cars and almost collided w/ me. i almost hit a few parked cars trying to swerve away from his big *** SUV and i yelled out the window "its one f*****g way a*****e!" and kept going about my buisiness. i got to the stop sign at the end of the lot and noticed these familiar headlights behind me, lol. i pulled out and so did they. they ended up following me to my destination down the street and (in the middle of the night) locked up brakes in gravel.......slid up next to me.........and began shouting at me. he was threatening me w/ "hollow points" telling me to repeat what i had said. i never looked at him, but i could tell he had his hand up in the air and in my direction.........gun...or pointing at me.......idk. i never repeated myself nor did i look at him. his wife kept begging him to drop it and just leave. then my ex g/f's brother.....whom i was there to pick up from his work........began to try to calm the guy and to get him to leave. finally some older gentleman pulled up and the man left.

that has taught me to really just leave well enough alone when it comes to road rage. sure you may not be in the wrong and someone could have REALLY screwed you or cut you off.......but you never know to what extreme that person is going to take it to in retaliation of you're road rage.

just my 2cents.
when you notice somone following you like that ya should head to a police station, and never drive home, you dont want ****tards like that to know where you live... this happend to me once when i was a kid, i was with my mom and it was a similar traccif situation, they followed us for a lil while ( we passed our house so they did not know where we lived), my mother was on the PD at the time and she was carrying, she said if they followed her much longer she was going to shoot out thier tires... i am in no way condoning shooting out someones tires, but my advice is deff dont go to home or someones work or any place you frequent...

Old 06-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah, i didnt think he was actually following me. it was a one way road back out of the island (really its a penninsula) and i was picking my ex g/f's brother up from his work late at night, i NEVER really did this so i wasnt concerned w/ him thinking that i am frequently there. he had just left a club so im sure he was liquored up. i truely had my heart pounding and i was speechless. im much more cautious as to how i handle road rage.

Old 06-29-2007, 09:34 PM

A guy I sometimes ride with throws ball bearings and spare change over his shoulder when he gets tailgated. Personally I think thats retarded due to the potential negative consequences for both parties involved, but thats just how he rolls. *shrug*