Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ever been hit on with your bike?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010 | 11:35 AM

I hate little kids asking me if I ride a motorcycle... I work in an elementary school and everyday I get asked the same question. When the same kid asks me I tell them It's my helmet for my rocket ship that I flew to work and its in the soccer field behind the building....

Old 05-27-2010 | 11:36 AM

Was driving next to a car with a couple fat girls in it that asked for a ride. I just led them on untill the next turn then just railed it and took off. Funny thing was that I saw her again the next night and did the same thing.

Old 05-27-2010 | 12:25 PM

awkward. fat chicks and sport bikes don't mix.

Old 05-27-2010 | 12:37 PM

Upenn campus +girlfriend that frowns on me smoking in the house. So if my bike is in front If the door I'll sometimes go sit on it and smoke.

College girls asking for rides constantly. I tell them the only ride I'd give them would get me in trouble with my girlfriend. Did have one girl say my gf didn't have to know tho

Old 05-27-2010 | 12:55 PM

Was driving next to a car with a couple fat girls in it that asked for a ride. I just led them on untill the next turn then just railed it and took off. Funny thing was that I saw her again the next night and did the same thing.
ah yes, the car load of fat, obnoxious chicks... hootn and hollering out the window.. I usually let it go, but once, we were at a stop light and these chicks would not quit. followed us for miles.. I flipped up my visor and said we don't carry twinkie's with us.... they left us alone after that. I felt kind a bad, but not really. Im still not sure if they were offended, or just disapointed I didnt have any twinkies

I hate little kids asking me if I ride a motorcycle... I work in an elementary school
you ever think of changing jobs? Doesnt quite seem to mesh well...

Last edited by justasquid; 05-27-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 05-27-2010 | 01:11 PM

had a few instances with girls, but the best is when i pull up to someone on the phone an their window is down, i just rev the crap out of my bike so they cant hear

Old 05-27-2010 | 01:44 PM

I haven't run into anything yet. Small town and I haven't been out and about when I'd be likely to run into somebody. /sigh

Bet the wife wouldn't like it much though lol.

Old 05-27-2010 | 04:11 PM

I can't say anyone has ever really bothered/ said anything to me...I have had maybe two or three people say something to me and one guy throw me the "Rap-Video" wheelie sign lol that I didn't know in the year that I have owned it(F4i)...More people have complimented my buddies 1976 Harley Sportster (mostly old men) LOL....Maybe Im scary to talk to or something, my gear looks cool so maybe its intimidating?! Doesn't bother me at all because I Love my bike and the F4i is by no means an eye sore...

Old 05-27-2010 | 09:23 PM

I want a sticker on my bike that says no fat chicks

Old 05-27-2010 | 10:01 PM
Administrator - Retired

you ever think of changing jobs? Doesnt quite seem to mesh well...
That's exactly what I was thinking, squidman. I mean, come on.... they're just kids.
It's only mildly annoying to me when adults do it. And even then, I just have to feel sorry for them because of how difficult their lives must be since they're so dam stupid... LOL....

As far as getting hit on... yep, many times. The whole "will you give me a ride" thing is by far the most common. Some very nice looking girls, and some..... well, not so much.
The biggest compliment, though, was in a college town riding with my buddies. I had a girlfriend, so I stood with my bike while my friends were trying to get some girls to come with us. The cutest one agreed to come along with us only if she could ride with me. I wasn't even paying attention until my friend says "she wants to ride with you, dude!"
I like to tell myself that she wanted me, but I think she just liked the look of my bigger back seat. LOL...