Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ever been hit on with your bike?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 10:41 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ever been hit on with your bike?

So im riding around yesterday and it was like 95 degrees and im in full gear. Sadly my helmet and jacket are mostly black. I get to a light and this lady early to mid 30s looks over and says i bet your hot! So i look back and shake my head yes. At this point i was like hell ya im hot its 1000 effin degrees outside and im sitting in traffic. When i shook my head she looked at i guess her young friend or daughter maybe and started saying something and laughing. I lifted my visor up to get some air and she looks back and i hear yupp told ya he was hot. I thought it was funny cause i shook my head yes at first.

Thats my funny story. Anyone else have one?

Old 05-26-2010, 10:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've really only gotten "I bet you get hit on all the time."

Here's a funny story that your post reminded me of, though: https://cbrforum.com/forum/showthrea...light=funniest

Old 05-26-2010, 11:20 PM

Always bro. I'm an attractive man but the bike and my wedding ring makes it really bad

Old 05-26-2010, 11:22 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by dmcb2120
Always bro. I'm an attractive man but the bike and my wedding ring makes it really bad

lololol goooooood shyt right there.... +1

Old 05-27-2010, 12:00 AM

thats the only time I get hit on... Heck, I married one that hit on me...

Old 05-27-2010, 03:29 AM

Alot of people honk at me. And for some reason some dude flipped me off!? i was riding me bike behind someone who was pulling a trailer, and another motorcycle cut infront of him, by the time i drove next to him i saw was finger go up in the air lol so i turned around and gave it right back to him. stupid *****

Old 05-27-2010, 05:26 AM

yes for some reason a honda textile jacket in black, a motorcycle with a loud pipe, and a wedding band makes the ladies want to say something. oh well. I have gotten alot of good a bad remarkes while on my bike. It doesn't bother me though.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:01 AM

Lots of dudes hit on me? WTF? Also get a lot of attention from the mid 30's ladies.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:07 AM

chicks like dudes who are dangerous haha

aside from females, i get a large amount of young kids giving me the wheelie sign. (i can't even wheelie! lol)

Old 05-27-2010, 09:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ya the times i rode without gloves i would put my hand up and show em the band. Its hilarious. I live in a college area and its radoncoulous how many young girls are always honking and saying something to a guy on 2 wheels.

I gotta friend who will always get numbers by pulling up next to em and talking during a light. I cant help but laugh when he sees someone in fron of us and does whatever he can to get next to them. lol

andyriot -aside from females, i get a large amount of young kids giving me the wheelie sign. (i can't even wheelie! lol)
I had a little girl at home depot get so excited to see my helmet. Her dad was asked if she liked it and she nods her head. He then tells her to ask why i wear it so she does. I tell her so when people texting hit me i can go home and see my wife. She nodded most likely not understanding a word i said but the dad looked pissed.