Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Equal Justice?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Equal Justice?

ORIGINAL: zorgen

Ok boys. Where do you think you live? In a free country? Not for a moment. Freedom of speech will not be tolerated in this country. Your words of sedition will not go unpunished. You seek to divide this country, and destroy the very foundation of our great nation. Those who uphold the laws of this country must remain steadfast, they must remain determined, but most of all they must remain united. Those who speak out against our great nation will be prosecuted as terrorists without lienancy or exception. Justice to those who oppose our current laws will be swift, it will be righteous and it will be without mercy.

Welcome, to The United States of the Government
HaHa! This saddly isn't far away from the mantallity that I think we will be seeing in the next few decades or less. Total tolitarianism. First take away our guns, then take away our individuality. The next, well I don't know what it would be but I sure wouldn't want to be part of it.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:13 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

ORIGINAL: zorgen

Ok boys. Where do you think you live? In a free country? Not for a moment. Freedom of speech will not be tolerated in this country. Your words of sedition will not go unpunished. You seek to divide this country, and destroy the very foundation of our great nation. Those who uphold the laws of this country must remain steadfast, they must remain determined, but most of all they must remain united. Those who speak out against our great nation will be prosecuted as terrorists without lienancy or exception. Justice to those who oppose our current laws will be swift, it will be righteous and it will be without mercy.

Welcome, to The United States of the Government

Free speech is protected, just as long as it is politically correct liberal b.s.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:16 PM

How do we fix this ?

A lot of the punishments do not fit the crime in this country. Come to VA, Home of the $1500 speeding tickets.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: demonchild

I didnt read the post, but I say BullSh!t to the title.
Maybe you should read the title again, it's a question...not a statement.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Mad

I say start letting the representatives know how you feel. All those in TN send your representative an email detailing how disgusted you are. It may not get immediate attention but at least you're trying to get your voice heard.

Let them overpaid government f%$ks know how you feel.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:40 PM

wow what a load...this country is going down the crapper fast.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If people don't let those in power know then you're right...nothing will ever change. Exactly why I've posted this in so many places.

Old 08-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Well TheX. truly have no explanation for any of the examples you have provided. There must have been extenuating circumstances and no criminal background in her case and possibly prior history with the others that you cited without knowing the full details wouldn't feel it would be fair to make any judgment. However on the surface, it does seem to be quite lopsided I will say the next time I pass through Manchester, McMinnville or Tullahoma. I will keep this in mind and will not have my dry cleaning done there LOL

Old 08-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: TheX

If people don't let those in power know then you're right...nothing will ever change. Exactly why I've posted this in so many places.
I am a firm believer in working for social change through the process that exist, but I will go one step farther, Thex have been in several discussions where the point has been raised. More times than I can count the parallels between Rome and its great demise and our Great Nation. If you look at the end days of Rome with the corruption and bureaucracy and their decline of social and moral standards. The worshiping of various idols and God's and
When you look at France, PER Bastille, with its disappearance of the middle class, which is almost nonexistent here nowadays, and the scale tipping both ends with those at poverty level and on the other end of the spectrum the wealthy. Something has to give it is just a fact of history. This has occurred over and over. Well , all I can say is the parallels are damn well scary. I have been a firm believer for some form of Bastille Day for America. Anyone who is ever ran for local dogcatcher to Mayor all the way up the chain to the Oval Office should be put out of business and not allowed to run for any office ever again. The whole damn system is corrupt, and there are two standards of justice. That of the wealthy and famous and then the rest of us.

For the life of me I cannot understand how someone can base their political decisions based on what party a individual associates themselves with . Why , hell they're all members of the same club with just a little different slant on the same issue. No different than the different disciples from the Bible had a different outtake on how religion should be practiced. But follow the same basic guidelines. They are member of the corrupt pack of individuals who have been running this country for decades, and they observe the Golden rule. That is those with the gold makes the rules.

Now will make something clear from a personal point of view. I will gladly step into harms way any time necessary to protect and defend this country and its people. I would sacrifice my life for that. BUT I would not give one drop of blood for a politician. Political gain. You figure it out.

Old 08-17-2007, 12:40 AM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

BUT I would not give one drop of blood for a politician.
from this alone i can tell you're a military man. i completely agree with pretty much everything you said in your post. even when i was in junior high during the Clinton debacle, i could see the Fall of Rome happening all over again. history DOES repeat itself, doesn't it? a couple hundred years from now, historians will be studying the fall of the Great American Empire and wondering how we didn't see it coming. i brought this up in a college class once not too long ago, and of course being from Texas, i was bombarded by people claiming i'm "un-American" for questioning our leaders. well forgive me for referring to documented history, but isn't America what it is today because we questioned authority? we told the British we weren't going to take their crap, and we stood up for our freedom. and anyone who believes that the war in Iraq is necessary should read See No Evil by Robert Baer. Washington was too concerned with being diplomatic to back what was probably Iraq's only realistic chance at a coup to overthrow Saddam, and now we're paying for their mistake with our soldiers' lives.

Quick Reply: Equal Justice?