Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

EnV help!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EnV help!

does anyone on here have a motorola EnV that can help me out? I took a picture that i want to share with you guys, but when i took it the resolution was on the super high quality, and now it is too big to e-mail to myself via the phone.... is there any way i can shrink the size while its still on the phone? it's not even worth describing the picture, you just have to see it.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EnV help!

ORIGINAL: itgbudeev

does anyone on here have a motorola EnV that can help me out? I took a picture that i want to share with you guys, but when i took it the resolution was on the super high quality, and now it is too big to e-mail to myself via the phone.... is there any way i can shrink the size while its still on the phone? it's not even worth describing the picture, you just have to see it.
I haven't used that phone, but I am on my 4th Motorola phone and they are all basically the same. It should have a jack for a USB connection that you use to charge it. You can get a computer cable to plug into that port. all you need to do is access the phone settings and make sure the USB connection setting is set to "Memory Card" and then it will show up on your computer just like a flash drive.