Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Eli FTW!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008 | 03:04 PM
Default RE: Eli FTW!

After watching every giants game this season, i have seen Eli come a long way. i will not say he is the best or as good as Brady/favre/peyton YET, but he is definetly on his way to being an awesome QB. in the first few games this season (and a few recently) Eli would run backwards under pressure and end up geting sacked, but the last 7-8 games and espeacially the SB he has stayed in the pocket and even pushed forward. he is still wet behind the ears but getting better fast.. most people jus expect him to be as good as peyton just because of the name...

Old 02-04-2008 | 03:07 PM
Retired Moderator

I thought it was a great game. I didn't mind seing a defensive battle at all, plus it was good to see the Giants D doing what all defenses should have done this year...GO AFTER BRADY! Also, the last quarter was awesome. I really didn't think Eli had the mental stuff to make that last charge, but he did it. I think they should have had a defensive MPV, though...or Wes Welker. He was the best player on either team.

Old 02-04-2008 | 04:02 PM
|

+1 on welker, if the pats win I think hes MVP