Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

EEEEEWWWWWW! (caution...graphic pics)

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EEEEEWWWWWW! (caution...graphic pics)

Check this out! Messed up man. Saw it on another forum and hadn't seen it before. Um....at least he was wearing a helmet huh?

____[/align]

Old 06-26-2007, 12:27 AM
Default RE: EEEEEWWWWWW!

holly sh*t look how far that bumper is bent

Old 06-26-2007, 12:31 AM

I immagine ole dude burned into the back of the truck, bike blew apart, truck slowed down and pulled over leaving behind the crashed bike, but alas....the rider stuck around.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:37 AM

Why the **** do you people keep posting this shyte??

Old 06-26-2007, 12:46 AM

A reminder, no matter how much gear....be careful.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:27 AM

u know what that is really f*cked up to post some sh*t like that. the dude has family im sure and u post some pics like that? this is not a educational thread. im sorry but that is real f*cked up to post that. its also b*llsh*t to whoever got ahold of these pics and posted them on another forum. f*ck the crap bout no matter how much gear, this is a bunch of bullsh*t

Old 06-26-2007, 08:02 AM

My neighbor (also a riding buddy) actually is a driver for Yellow. When he got to work, his boss knew that he rode and showed him those (and more) pictures and told him the whole story. When he first showed me the pictures, I didn't know what to think, I was in shock. Yes, he had a family and I'm sure that it's hard on them. I myself hate hearing about a fellow rider passing away and when I do, I'll pray for his/her loved ones. It's a sad, sad thing. This guy happened to be doing waaaaay over 100 MPH, being dumb, weaving in and out of cars...and when you do dumb s**t, bad things happen. Think about the "What if's" and be very cautious of your surroundings.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: pimpncbr954s

u know what that is really f*cked up to post some sh*t like that. the dude has family im sure and u post some pics like that? this is not a educational thread. im sorry but that is real f*cked up to post that. its also b*llsh*t to whoever got ahold of these pics and posted them on another forum. f*ck the crap bout no matter how much gear, this is a bunch of bullsh*t
Here's some education for you pimp, don't open threads with this type of title to them.

Now be on your way, you'll be fine....eventually.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:11 AM

I feel bad for the guy and his family too. I was wondering why the board allows posting of such graphic pictures. Hell, on the first pic after a quick look, I thought it was just someone standing there and was wondering what the big deal was.

But, as morbid as it sounds, I'm actually somewhat glad to find pictures like this on a motorcycle forum. It's definitely a reminder that even with gear, you're not bulletproof. Riding stupidly can still have really bad consequences. I know there are some pictures I saw on here that had me backing off the throttle a bit this past weekend.

No matter what, posting pictures like this is controversial. It has it's good and bad results. If I had a fatal accident based on my own stupidity, I personally would want everybody to see the pictures to serve as a warning. If it saves someone else, I'd support it.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pimpin, as unfortunate and tragic as it is, this is the internet. there are far worse images online than this one. do we feel sorry and remorse for the rider and his family? of course, but sometimes people need to see this so they know what the results of their actions may be. the title clearly says graphic and you clicked it. next time, heed the warning.

Quick Reply: EEEEEWWWWWW! (caution...graphic pics)