Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

e announce changes

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: e announce changes

+1...I vote for a 6 monthmoritorium on threads with the following subjects:

Slip ons
PCIIIs
Which oil is best.
What first bike to buy.
Octane questions.
Night vision riding.

Edit: Actually, I was only joking about the Night Vision Thread..That is THE BEST THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-05-2009, 03:48 PM
VP

we appreciate the support fellas! You're both right, we are gonna turn this place around. Good times to be had for all!

Old 01-05-2009, 04:20 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

I know that already some peeps are bent outta shape over these changes , but as far as I am concerned its....well done to Admin for the changes that are being implemented ..

As well as the announced changes, I personally think that ALL the killing , shootings , blood and guts threads along with all gun related content should also be banned ..
Many Forums already exist for these activities and this place need not be the venue for these topics or issues..

This is a CBR motor cycle forum.. aside from bikes, personal issues and general get to know each other topics , all others specific non related topics should be taken else where .....

well done again to Admin...
Steve

Then why even have an off topic forum? Maybe you should just call this the "CBR personal issues lets all be best friends forum"? **heavy sarcasm**

Old 01-05-2009, 04:36 PM

I have not seen any killing, blood and guts threads, so who cares about those or why they would be here is beyond me... but in Off Topic we should be able to talk about guns. It's our given rights as Americans, to own guns and if we want to talk about them, why can't we? If you don't want to read that thread, then don't, you don't loose CBRF points for not reading every thread.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:02 PM

agreed steve. No more! OMGORZ I MADE PANCAKES!!!! or junk like that cluttering up this place. Id like to see a page 1 of the off-topic with all really good quality threads.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:13 PM

ORIGINAL: redzintimidator

OMGORZ I MADE PANCAKES!!!!

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 01-05-2009, 08:14 PM
RCR

You know Classic, This thread is worthless and should be deleted!!!! Why can't you keep your *** kissing in the PM mode to the mods and admin. This thread is a troll if I ever seen one.

Steve can start threads when his higher arche ask everyone not too in the "sticky thread".

See You have to post in everythread that is out there, I don't and especially don't if I don't like the topic, I just keep on going to the next one. Not you, you have to whine and cry about a thread that doesn't sit well with you and then at the bottom put little kiss *** remarks like. Sorry Mods he called me out and then turn around and post agian with **** comments.

Learn to STFU!! every once in awhile!!

Old 01-05-2009, 08:16 PM

I thought we werent supposed to post about this.[:-] Oh well. I never thought this was a bad place really.[8D]

Quick Reply: e announce changes