Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

DUMBEST THING EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DUMBEST THING EVER!

If someone can shed light on what the hell the guy was trying to do please let me know.. lol

Enjoy.. no seriously its only 15seconds long.. but get your popcorn!!!

Drummm rollllllllll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6N5Iyqfwk&NR=1

Old 01-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: DUMBEST THING EVER!

aaaaaaahahaha that just had "oh ****!" and "no good" written all over it from the start.

Old 01-24-2008, 02:50 PM

dude.. i really have no clue what the hell he thought was going to happen? you cant tow a motorcycle with a towstrap from a jeep.. lol hahahahaahahahahahaha

Old 01-24-2008, 03:06 PM

ohh my. hahahahahahahaahahha DUMBA$$ is the correct description.

Wow, who in their right mind would try andpop start a motorcycle under tow .. just charge the damn battery! [&o]

Old 01-24-2008, 03:11 PM

ORIGINAL: crashkhanman

ohh my. hahahahahahahaahahha DUMBA$$ is the correct description.

Wow, who in their right mind would try andpop start a motorcycle under tow .. just charge the damn battery! [&o]
but Crash, if no one tried to push start w/ a tow rope and a jeep.......we wouldnt have good vids like this one to watch

Old 01-24-2008, 03:26 PM

^^^LOL^^^

Old 01-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seen it ... reminds me of my younger and dumberER days ...

Submitted for lessor known dip**** award approval:

Setting: Long trails in back woods with lots of trees blocking views around turns
Equipment: Honda 125 + BMX + Some girls jump rope
Bright Idea: Since my bike was not operating, "hey, I know, let's tie my bmx bike to the back of friends Honda 125 and rip it through the woods"
Reply from friend: "Hell Yeah"
Scene: First straight away he picks up speed and goes up a hill (neither of us can see over the hill) ... go over hill and come down the other side (very short hill) .. friend now has to take a sharp immediate right in order to avoid going off cliff down into the Oconee river (infested with water moccasins) .. he succesfully negotiates turn but one small problem: Yup, you guessed it: Whilst coming down the hill the rope slacked up and when he took the sharp right and gassed it, the rope tightened and shot me over the cliff like a catapult .. YIIIIPPPIIIIIEEEEE .. WEEEEE where the last sounds he heard from me. I bounced off a rock and went thud (or splash, can't remember) at least 50 ft. down. I gather my senses and check to see if all the goods are intact and look up to see that my bike was hanging off the cliff and had pulled him and the bike over and their both hanging precariously off the edge. I can only recount the story because between all the stupidity I somehow had the senses to still wear my helmet. hmmmm, maybe this story should've gone in the helmet debate thread instead [8D]

Moral of the story: ?????

Old 01-24-2008, 03:39 PM

^^^moral^^^

Your the man.. and that has to be one of the coolest ****ing experiences i have ever heard!! i used to do **** like that in oklahoma when i was younger.

my brother and i were at lake texoma tearing around on some quads. 350ccthat is.. and i was going 30-40mph when i saw a small 1ft tall bush and it was too late to correct.. no big deal i thought.. just a small bush .. wrong.. it was a chopped off stump that was growing saplings. well u guessed it.. i hit that and the quad stopped.. i similar to superman had a 35mph fly through the air before tumbling ******* over elbows into the woods.

and the moral is?????????

Old 01-24-2008, 03:50 PM

aaaaaaaaahahaha omg Kewl......thank you for sharing that. i busted out laughing OUT LOUD when i read the equipment ending in "some girls jumprope" hahahaha oh man!

Old 01-24-2008, 04:10 PM

Lmao at these stories, And of course i have one to add...
When it snows here in NY, It seems every quad owner comes out into the streets to ride (since there is NOWHERE else to go on Long island) well one of my friends was feeling left out cause he didnt have a quad and couldnt come with us... So we thought Maybe we could get a rope and a sled and pull him around.. for the first few minutes everything was going great.. Took him down my road for a bit (straight main road) i kept looking back to assure he was alright, he kept giving me the thumbs up... Now it's time to get off the main road before the police see us... I hit the right turn onto the first set of sideblocks.. When i finished the turn i glance back to check on him and the rope is empty and dragging behind me... Where the hell did he go????? Apparently the sled cant make turns quite like a quad can and he continued to go straight at about 30 mph untill a van parked on the side of the road helped him come to a halting stop.... After that we had to ride "mandom" back to my house and part ways from there

Moral of the story???????

Quick Reply: DUMBEST THING EVER!