Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Droid X2

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 11:21 PM
October 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Droid X2

Anyone plan on getting one? I have been a user trial on this phone for the past couple months and I have to say this is the best phone I have ever had. The dual core processor is awesome, phone is extremely quick. I do not have a single complaint about this phone. The camera and video are phenomenal, even better than my digital camera. UI is nice and smooth and response is quick. All around a great phone. I have even had a couple iPhone users say they like it better than the iPhone. Just thought I would share in case anyone is in the market for a new phone.

Old 06-11-2011, 01:22 AM

My original Motorola Droid is ready for an upgrade, and has been for some time.

But I haven't really been overly impressed with the new batch of phones - Thunderbolt Droid2 the X....

I guess they are about to release a new batch?

Old 06-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

your DX2 have GB on it? if not upgrade the software and you will like it even better. If you like having root and customizing your phone PM and I'll hook you up with some good links

I have a DX and love it.

Old 06-11-2011, 08:56 AM
October 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
My original Motorola Droid is ready for an upgrade, and has been for some time.

But I haven't really been overly impressed with the new batch of phones - Thunderbolt Droid2 the X....

I guess they are about to release a new batch?
I know that the X2 just came out like last week or the week before. Its fairly new.

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
your DX2 have GB on it? if not upgrade the software and you will like it even better. If you like having root and customizing your phone PM and I'll hook you up with some good links

I have a DX and love it.
No the DX2 does not have GB on it. Even without it I still really like it but I am always looking for something better. PM sent.

Old 06-11-2011, 03:51 PM

So off all these new phones coming out - the X2 , Revolution, Charge, Vortex

whats supposed to be pimp daddy one

Old 06-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If the X2 was LTE, I'd already have it. But I refuse to upgrade to a 3G phone. My Xoom is 3G (and begging VZW / Motorola for its LTE upgrade).

Droid X's received GB last week or the week before. But it comes at a cost: my X has gotten seriously unstable, with 1 - 3 reboots per day. It's prolly a bad app but I can't figure out which one

Old 06-11-2011, 08:08 PM
October 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
If the X2 was LTE, I'd already have it. But I refuse to upgrade to a 3G phone. My Xoom is 3G (and begging VZW / Motorola for its LTE upgrade).

Droid X's received GB last week or the week before. But it comes at a cost: my X has gotten seriously unstable, with 1 - 3 reboots per day. It's prolly a bad app but I can't figure out which one
Yeah that would be sweet if the X2 was LTE. I only use my Xoom with wifi so even if LTE came out for it I wouldn't pay for it but that is probably because I didn't even pay for my Xoom

Old 06-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by R Dub
Yeah that would be sweet if the X2 was LTE. I only use my Xoom with wifi so even if LTE came out for it I wouldn't pay for it but that is probably because I didn't even pay for my Xoom
I didn't pay for my Xoom either....

Yuen did

Quick Reply: Droid X2