Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Driving while upset

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driving while upset

I been seeing this women for a while now, she has 2 kids. I've been literally doing everything i can to help them, be there for her, be a good guy, whatever. I changed my life to revolve around her. She gets hammered last nite while im sober driver and man things got nasty.... I'm not even sure what or how it happened but were not together now. I got her a baby sitter for the night and we went out, i stayed sober to drive her around places while she drank and had a good time. We end up in some house with no girls but her, just a bunch of dudes drunk as ****. I didn't want to be there and asked if we could leave, she was adament on staying there with or without me. I'm no hater so i told her to go with this other guy that she was clearly attracted to. I called a taxi and that was that. It's sickening how you can offer someone the world, but some drunk joblo off the street with no job, no cars, no house, no nothing to offer can smooth talk a girl into believing he is king. She might realize it today when she's sober, she might not. I'm not the type to fuss over a girl, so i let her go as fast as i took her in months ago.

I'm really sad, couldnt sleep all night. I figured i would go for a ride and maybe make me feel better.

What a horrible idea. I say horrible i mean like... wtf was i thinking horrible.

I don't know. I ended up up on the interstate just ******* rippin on it like is no tommorow. I passed a cop, did some stupid things, endangered a lot of people. I feel worse now, i had to head home when i realized what i was doing. The way i was driving.

Don't ride mad or upset. It's really hard to ride safe, its easy to get caught up in it and forget what your doing.

I know nobody on this site knows me, i know no one cares. Don't reply if you don't want, i'm just having a really tough day and getting on my bike almost made it worse.

I guess im happy to be alive, but still sad about loosing someone i cared about, and her kids. Man her daughter was so nice. I wish the best for them.

I dunno why, but i have to tell someone, even if its people i don't know. I've had long term relationships, but they never hurt like this. Maybe it was the kids i was getting attatched too, maybe she's not what i thought she was, i don't know. ill stop babbling to myself

Just ride safe guys, be man enough to know when you shouldn't ride.

peace out

Old 06-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Driving while upset

Riding distracted is always a bad idea. Sorry to hear things are going bad but to be honest it's only a matter of time in 99.9% of relationships.

Old 06-24-2007, 03:35 PM
Retired Moderator

Sorry about the women troubles. It's amazing how they can take all the wind out of you. Anyway, I'm glad you came to your senses and decided to go home. Being angry/sad/tired when you ride is a recipe for disaster. Give yourself a little time, and you'll begin to feel better...I'm sure it is lost on you right now. Take it easy, Fuze

Old 06-24-2007, 04:10 PM

Dude sorry to hear bout the woman troubles. I ve been there with gettin mad an leavin. In fact I still do it, in my truck thou. Dont get all crazy speeding thou, biggest deal with that thou is riskin ya life for some bitch who doesnt give two ****s bout herself much less you. Dont do that **** again man, chicks arent worth it.

Old 06-24-2007, 05:04 PM

thankfully you realized what your were doing and went home, ................and not to the taco bell drive thru but thats another story.

as for the chick, there is a reason she's in her current state in life, and nothing you can do can fix it. she will just take and take and take. you will be breathing a big sigh of relief in a little bit when you realized that got out of that one before she completely ripped your heart out and you lost everything you had.

do not pick up the phone today when she calls. period.

dont do it.

Old 06-24-2007, 05:12 PM

how old is this chick?

Old 06-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im glad that you realized what a bad idea it was to be out riding before anything happened to you...ive been there too bro, i'd be lying if i were to say ive never gone riding while i was pissed at a girl, it is a bad idea, and im thankful that me and you are still around to realize it

Old 06-24-2007, 05:49 PM

that goes to show ya, you can't turn a ho intoa housewife.

Old 06-24-2007, 07:42 PM

ORIGINAL: fuze

I been seeing this women for a while now, she has 2 kids. I've been literally doing everything i can to help them, be there for her, be a good guy, whatever. I changed my life to revolve around her. She gets hammered last nite while im sober driver and man things got nasty.... I'm not even sure what or how it happened but were not together now. I got her a baby sitter for the night and we went out, i stayed sober to drive her around places while she drank and had a good time. We end up in some house with no girls but her, just a bunch of dudes drunk as ****. I didn't want to be there and asked if we could leave, she was adament on staying there with or without me. I'm no hater so i told her to go with this other guy that she was clearly attracted to. I called a taxi and that was that. It's sickening how you can offer someone the world, but some drunk joblo off the street with no job, no cars, no house, no nothing to offer can smooth talk a girl into believing he is king. She might realize it today when she's sober, she might not. I'm not the type to fuss over a girl, so i let her go as fast as i took her in months ago.

I'm really sad, couldnt sleep all night. I figured i would go for a ride and maybe make me feel better.

What a horrible idea. I say horrible i mean like... wtf was i thinking horrible.

I don't know. I ended up up on the interstate just ******* rippin on it like is no tommorow. I passed a cop, did some stupid things, endangered a lot of people. I feel worse now, i had to head home when i realized what i was doing. The way i was driving.

Don't ride mad or upset. It's really hard to ride safe, its easy to get caught up in it and forget what your doing.

I know nobody on this site knows me, i know no one cares. Don't reply if you don't want, i'm just having a really tough day and getting on my bike almost made it worse.

I guess im happy to be alive, but still sad about loosing someone i cared about, and her kids. Man her daughter was so nice. I wish the best for them.

I dunno why, but i have to tell someone, even if its people i don't know. I've had long term relationships, but they never hurt like this. Maybe it was the kids i was getting attatched too, maybe she's not what i thought she was, i don't know. ill stop babbling to myself

Just ride safe guys, be man enough to know when you shouldn't ride.

peace out

i am sorry to hear-well,women problems!!-some of them will hand your *** to you for no logical
reason what-so-ever,if you stick you neck out on a chopping block some women will slice right-on
through with out a second thought
my advise to you is-go about your business as though nothing ever happened,keep your chin up
dump her and move on!!!(the truth will come out!!)
you are right-do not ride while emotional!!(about anything!)
good luck
o8

Old 06-24-2007, 07:47 PM

Really sorry that you are having a hard time,
but am glad you still had the pressence of mind to realize you were in no condition to ride, and called "Knock It Off" before you went too far.

You might draw a paralel from your ride, to the situation you are right now with this girl. You are along for the ride, on a bad situation, and have just realized that taking this ride is not in your best interest. Just like you did with the Bike ride last night, realize it's time to hoist the BS flag on this relationship, and call the KIO. go home, and take care of yourself for a while.

Quick Reply: Driving while upset