Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Drinking Vodka

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drinking Vodka

Wonder Woman is sleeping at her house tonight and I am having a Ketel One watching UFC Fight Night (DVR'd) thinking how much I enjoy an empty house. Cheers.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: Drinking Vodka

Vodka is a different high thanany other alcoholic drinkfor me. I actually like how it feels, but can't stand the taste. It is supposed to taste nuetral, but I say bull**** to that! Personal time is perhaps one of the most underrated experiences, my friend. Enjoy your Vodka and personal time... solitude and booze is good combination, you alcoholic. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 11-11-2007, 09:48 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Vodka is a different high thanany other alcoholic drinkfor me. I actually like how it feels, but can't stand the taste. It is supposed to taste nuetral, but I say bull**** to that! Personal time is perhaps one of the most underrated experiences, my friend. Enjoy your Vodka and personal time... solitude and booze is good combination, you alcoholic. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

I'm drinking... and my fiance isn't. Technically, I'm drinking alone and I'm ok with it. Vodka is my drink of choice and I wish I could afford Ketel on a regular basis. Great vodka. Smooth.... I like Absolut and Grey Goose for their smooth qualities as well.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Retired Moderator

I have a buddy that keeps his Vodka in the freezer and has a shot or two each night with a few beers. I think he drinks "Sky" (?) or Absolute.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:51 PM

I'm drinking grey goose, mmmmmmm..

Old 11-11-2007, 09:54 PM

My wife just got back from a three day shopping trip from some place in the States called Grove City. I'm glad to see her home, but man I had a good weekend. She bought me a bottle of Glenmorangie from the duty free.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:56 PM

Skyy is more like Smirnoff in respect to being a good drink but not a great drink It's in the higher, middle range of vodkas and deserves neither disrespect nor great respect for what it is. It's still a good drink if you're on a budget. If I can afford better, I will not buy it.

Old 11-11-2007, 10:01 PM

I'm more of a Joseman myself. Warm, cold, ice cold doesn't matter to me. Effin Vodka ice cold is amazing and has no smell and looks like water

Old 11-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Retired Moderator

I like to drink greyhounds because the grapefruit juice covers up the taste, or Redbull and vodka. Oh yeah, lemon drops are also pretty tasty (if they are made right).

Old 11-11-2007, 10:11 PM

Thinking about liquor makes me sick. I've thrown up and had enough hang overs to have a conditioned responce of "UGH" to alchol. I like other biological alternatives atm.

Quick Reply: Drinking Vodka