Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

dragged my foot and my pegs haha

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dragged my foot and my pegs haha

I was on my way over to my gf house to have xmas dinner with her and her family and I took a nice backroad over with lots of curves (like 20 or so in about 2 miles) and since the roads were very very empty for once I was hanging it out and having alot of fun. Theres one very nice left hand corner its pretty tight and I hit it around 60, hung out, rolled the throttle, and leaned over so far that I dragged my peg and my foot. I'm surprised I didn't drag my knee, glad I didn't though cause I was wearing jeans. I got rid of my chicken strips a couple months ago but since I haven't been pushing the limits in a while they came back haha, thats one gone again. I have to work on my cornering cause I could go faster, I just wasn't hanging off far enough.

Old 12-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: dragged my foot and my pegs haha

Let me be the first to say you don't have to go faster. Be safe. This may be the nicest response you get, but don't let it discurage you. Just keep your *** on the road so you can keep riding.

P.S. Do everyone a favor my fellow CBRF members and do not flame. That **** just gets old.

Old 12-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats always fun, lol. try and keep it a bit slower and more upright. everyone likes to get out there and have fun but.......sometimes luck runs out. glad to hear you made it to Xmas dinner, chief.

fun the 1st few times non the less. just be safe, my friend. some people only are allowed one mistake...and they're done.

Old 12-25-2008, 06:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Let me be the first to say you don't have to go faster. Be safe. This may be the nicest response you get, but don't let it discurage you. Just keep your *** on the road so you can keep riding.
Ummmmm....don't you mean, keep your *** in the saddle? On the road, might be a good indication that heĀ“s doing it wrong!

Old 12-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Retired Moderator

Ummmmm....don't you mean, keep your *** in the saddle? On the road, might be a good indication that heĀ“s doing it wrong!
Good point, Woo...hopefully everone new what I meant.

Old 12-25-2008, 07:17 PM

You did it wrong. Your not suppose to drag your pegs or feet.

Old 12-25-2008, 07:20 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What bike is that anyway? Newer bikes has much more higher pegs to avoid this kind of situation anyway. Really admire your skills but guess it is about the time you gear up with some knee pucks, learn to move out your *** whenever you hit the curves. Better still if you bring the whole thing to the track.

Old 12-25-2008, 07:37 PM

Yes, your foot and pegs are not supposed to scrape but I am sure it was an adrenaline(sp?) filled ride. Just keep it as safe as well as fun. Some pucks might be a good idea. Once again, sounds like a lot of fun. I am jealous.

Old 12-25-2008, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Dluv35

Yes, your foot and pegs are not supposed to scrape but I am sure it was an adrenaline(sp?) filled ride. Just keep it as safe as well as fun. Some pucks might be a good idea. Once again, sounds like a lot of fun. I am jealous.
What are you jealous of? I'm buried in a foot of snow! [:@]

Old 12-25-2008, 08:18 PM

sounds like you had a fun christmas.

Quick Reply: dragged my foot and my pegs haha