Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

double squid sighting

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default double squid sighting

well i guess the tempterature hits 60 and the squids come out the ****in woodwork man, but those gsxrs sure are purty!!!!!

squid the first was stopping by the local suzuki dealership in durham the same time i was, i was goin to buy some pants that were on sale but they were way to damn big. the light comin from the chrome rims of his Hayabusa was so blinding that i could barley see, and then i saw it, his front tire. this is not even an exaggeration, his front tire had full tread on the outside inch of each side, and the middle was so bald that it looked like tread was never there, im talkin like a drag slick in the middle.

squid the second was the poster child for gixxer guys. he pulled up next to me at the gas station revving the **** out of his brand new gsxr600, mind you its barley 60 here today, still very chilly, i was in my jeans and jacket and was kinda cold, i look over and hes wearing a white undershirt and khaki shorts.wow

Old 02-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: double squid sighting

60 and its chilly? you pussies lol its gonna be 40 here next wed and im excited.

and yes gsxr's are the civics of bikeworld...main reason i never got one.

Old 02-28-2007, 07:46 PM

Just barely hit 40* here in NY(bank thermo. said 42*) i was out for about 2 hrs....
60* would be a dream right now

Old 02-28-2007, 07:48 PM

GSXRs and civics are like tampons........................................... .................................................. .....................................

every ***** has one.

Old 02-28-2007, 07:53 PM

i'd buy one...cause it's a great performing bike...the masses that buy them have nothing to do with how i will put one to use.

honda, zuk, duc, kawi, etc...it's not the bike...it's the rider...so if you won't buy a bike because a certain type of people buy it and you don't want to be confused with 'that' type of seafood...who's the poser then?

Old 02-28-2007, 07:58 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
ORIGINAL: NYErion929

Just barely hit 40* here in NY(bank thermo. said 42*) i was out for about 2 hrs....
60* would be a dream right now
That's what I'm saying.
I owned a Civic SI about ten years ago. My vagina never felt better.

Old 02-28-2007, 08:56 PM

*****... I never realized just how competative bikes and the loyal riders were until the last five years or so. When I started riding when I was 18 I just got a sweet deal on my cane, never thought twice about it. I rode because the thought of riding excited me.

It is kinda wierd how brands to represent the kind of person you are... granted there are exceptions to the rule, but the gixxer guys seem to be well just different. They are like thefrat boys who seem to try to hard to me. Honda guys tend to be more relaxed, and more attentive. I wont even get into harleys and the bmw's I see around.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:08 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Must be a regional thing, round here riders are riders. Heck i owned a gix for 6 years, i like my 954 a lot better but i dont feel any differant. You should also expect to see chicken strips on most busa's, not too many guys buy them for the twisties.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:22 PM

ORIGINAL: telgren
It is kinda wierd how brands to represent the kind of person you are... granted there are exceptions to the rule, but the gixxer guys seem to be well just different. They are like thefrat boys who seem to try to hard to me. Honda guys tend to be more relaxed, and more attentive. I wont even get into harleys and the bmw's I see around.
Very good observation. I must agree.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

i'd buy one...cause it's a great performing bike...the masses that buy them have nothing to do with how i will put one to use.

honda, zuk, duc, kawi, etc...it's not the bike...it's the rider...so if you won't buy a bike because a certain type of people buy it and you don't want to be confused with 'that' type of seafood...who's the poser then?
suzuki makes a bad a** bike!! and squids know it-putting it use use is a different matter!!
give me a hayabusa-w/ohlins along with a turbo-im good!!![sm=drooldude.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=proof.gif]

Quick Reply: double squid sighting