Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Don't tempt me! :-)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010 | 03:43 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Back in 2005 before I painted my F4i every time I saw a cop with someone pulled over I wheelied past him hehehe ;( I'm so lame now I don't do anything fun anymore hehe

Old 07-10-2010 | 07:59 AM

I just wish I could go as fast as I can on my bike, I'll do speed limit in my car, cause it's just so boring.

Old 07-11-2010 | 01:31 PM

I do have one i do often, tend to get caught in construction traffic on the highway, 100 degrees and traffic doesnt move, myself and my brother have the same bad habit of riding the cones and knocking em over as we sit there in traffic. Gets a laugh outta the other people in traffic when the biker pouring sweat all geared up is reaching over and pushing cones over, that and just getting off, walking around the bike and getting back on to still not move lol.

Old 07-11-2010 | 02:26 PM

i have to cross railroad tracks on my way home from work and seams like everyday i hit the long *** line for the train. but i cnt help myself, i ride the other side of the road til i get to the front and as soon as its clear i go through. i never wait for the gates to go up.

the other thing that ive done was get off the bike at a traffic light and go to the lady behind me and grab her cell phone out of her hand and smash it in the middle of the road.

Old 07-11-2010 | 07:55 PM
|

I'd like to add pop up mini guns on my bike for those times I come upon a H3 driver that swears they're invulnerable.

The ****** ran me out of the middle lane and almost over the median next to the far left lane cause he decided he wanted to make a left turn from the far right lane. Then had nerve to yell "wtf is your problem" at the light.

Closest I've come to pulling my gun in a long time (meaning my hand was on it).

Old 07-11-2010 | 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by dohcdelsol
the other thing that ive done was get off the bike at a traffic light and go to the lady behind me and grab her cell phone out of her hand and smash it in the middle of the road.
theres gotta be a story behind that one, did she almost smush you?

Old 07-11-2010 | 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
I'd like to add pop up mini guns on my bike for those times I come upon a H3 driver that swears they're invulnerable.

The ****** ran me out of the middle lane and almost over the median next to the far left lane cause he decided he wanted to make a left turn from the far right lane. Then had nerve to yell "wtf is your problem" at the light.

Closest I've come to pulling my gun in a long time (meaning my hand was on it).
Do you have/need a CCW? It would have ben out for me, I just cant stand the ******* that gets mad at you for what they did.

Old 07-12-2010 | 07:15 AM

Pulling up to a girl in a miniskirt, pointing at her and just saying, "You, get on on"

I dunno if that counts. As far as "bad" tempting things... getting a few of my buddies to wear trenchcoats and re-enacting a matrix2-type scene on the highway with BB guns.

Slapping gas station attendants who spill gas all over my gas tank (NJ and Korea they do it for you and I think it's actually illegal in NJ to pour your own gas).

Old 07-12-2010 | 08:58 AM
|

Ziggyman: I have a ccw and its the clear understanding of the law and consequences that kept it holstered.

Raylee: I've never had to fill upmy bike in NJ but yeah you can't pump your own there. Guess the attendant will have a very clear understanding of what will happen if a drop (or the nozzle ) hits my tank. And the miniskirt thing is why I need to practice riding 2 up

Quick Reply: Don't tempt me! :-)