Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

dont buy from baysideperformance

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dont buy from baysideperformance

these assclowns on ebay...i asked them why they were asking soo much on a Arai Sinister helmet when others where around $60 less on average....and this is what i get

"we can't lose so much money just buy it somwhere else then. we sell enough we will live without your business"

yea,theyllnever get mine......how about ya'll??? bunch of ******** IMO

Old 06-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: dont buy from baysideperformance

If the price was too high then why even contact them? You got what you asked for, be a grown up and move along if the price isn't right.

Old 06-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: TheX

If the price was too high then why even contact them? You got what you asked for, be a grown up and move along if the price isn't right.
so you never question why something is one thing and not another ?there is nothing wrong with asking why something is more expensive then others , doesnt mean that he deserved to get treated like **** from a business. and by telling him that "he got was he asked for" how do you justify this comment ? he asked a retailer why the product was @ a higher price then other places and he was met with a "we dont need your business" , that is no way to run a business. now i could understand if he was haggling the price to get theirs lower because he saw it somewhere else cheaper, then its concievable why they would say go some place else and buy it.

Old 06-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Retired Moderator

I agree with Havoc...why wouldn't you inquire about a price that is rediculously high. Andthen, to gettold, "your business doesn't matter to us?"

I would be annoyed too and wouldn't expect a fellow forum member to tell me to "grow up". It had nothing to do with wining, it is the priciple. Anyway, I am going to send an email to this company and explain their comment is being read by hundreds and hundreds of motorcycle riders on an anonymous forum, and that they just potentially lost a lot more than one customer because of their ****ty costomer service.

Old 06-10-2007, 03:29 PM

Hmmm....... That's odd, I have had nothing but good experiences with Greg and Baysideperformance.

Old 06-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm saying that I won't waste my time contacting a vendor who's prices are higher than others inthe same venue, what's the point? Then why show up here and whine about it? It cost more there, he knew that, he needs to get over it.

Old 06-10-2007, 10:17 PM

haha i wasnt whining, just showing my opinion and trying to let others know how they treat potential customers. not a good way to run a buisness IMO.

Old 06-10-2007, 11:21 PM
VP

Honestly, I don't get why you would ask either, but I can understand why you would want to know. Furthur more, let's just forget why you asked and get to the point here. If you run a business, the worst response you could give to someone is that I don't want you're business. Why would you only accept business from people who were easy sales? That's a guaranteed way to go bankrupt. It's 100% guaranteed that if you don't do everything you can for every customer you have you will find yourself in a whole heapload of trouble once people find someone who will.

And to TheX... don't be a dick man. Why would you say "if you don't like it don't do anything about it" then respond to his post by saying "I don't like what you did and this is what I think". That doesn't make any sense.

Old 06-11-2007, 12:08 AM

I gotta agree on this. Just because you are going to a retail customer and you ask the question such as this poster did, and then to only get the response he did from the representative of the store??? Man, I would at least have better customer service.

And this guy TheX, if you ever notice he always has a response like his **** don't stink or anything. Man that guy irritates me. Good thing it's only the Internet.

Old 06-11-2007, 01:18 AM
Banned

Personally, I get a kick out of seeing those types of prices. I could point out hundreds I see everyday one eBay...

I just scroll right over them.

Quick Reply: dont buy from baysideperformance