Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Doing the Deed

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 10:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Doing the Deed

Alright this particular question I have might arise many different opinions and hopefully doesnt offend/disgust anyone. Its kind of personal but I need some feedback on what youguys think. Ok soI will make a long story short. I am with my girlfriend and she is for the lack of a better work she is giving me some dom, and after everything is said and done she wants to kiss and make out. I really just do not wanna do this afterwards and would rather her brush her teeth. Anyone else feel this way? I would have made a poll but that might have been slightly gay. SOOO yea

Old 11-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Default RE: Doing the Deed

Depends on how hot she is and if she does a good job!!!! Make her swallow and it doesnt matter. Its your batter!!!!!! J/K I make my fiance brush her teeth and listerine before any mouth to mouth contact. Does she make you brush your teeth after goin down on her though???

Old 11-27-2007, 10:21 AM

It won't kill ya, but if it makes you uncomfortable it will always be weird. I don't mind, but I don't go diggin for a taste or anything.

Old 11-27-2007, 11:07 AM
RCR

It's not like a$$ to mouth and to your mouth!!! It's ok for her but not you?

Old 11-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Reminds me of this:

In case you aren't aware, WoW is played online so you are essentially playing with thousands of other players at the same time. Well, here's a quote from http://www.warcraftquotes.com/

[player1]: Everyone I've ever been with has enjoyed the taste of their own sexual fluids. So this will be a change for me.
[player2]: uhhhh
[player1]: And that my friend is the most awkward miss tell in internet history... congrats.
[player2]: ROFL

Old 11-27-2007, 11:14 AM

Just hope she doesnt try to snowball you![&:]

Old 11-27-2007, 11:21 AM

eeeewwwwww....im wit ya brotha. if she sucki sucki she brushi brushi. if i licki licki, well, she has to deal lol

Old 11-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gross...my ex used to brush afterwards so it was all good...

Old 11-27-2007, 12:49 PM

WellI know where my dicks been so it don't bother me that much, but a good brush job after a B-job is the best idea. Maybe she thinks that since she just went down on you that it's ok for you to get a taste of what she just had? Over all it's not that big of a deal so just keep your dick clean and it will be fine.

Old 11-27-2007, 12:53 PM

i dont know bout ya'll but my girl swallows...that bein said, the love juice tends to sit their for a sec. no way in hell am i ever kissin the chick after that without her brushin her teeth. sorry, just aint happenin. i dont care if i used an sos pad to scrub up down their...bitch kisses me she is gettin kicked outa the bed...no ifs, ands, or buts about it. not happenin. not that big a deal my *** [:'(][:'(][:'(]

Quick Reply: Doing the Deed