Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

“dog the bounty hunter" was in colorado springs today...

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 01:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default “dog the bounty hunter" was in colorado springs today...

If anyone has see the reality TV show “dog the bounty hunter”, then you will know what I’m talking about. The show is on A&E , TLC or Discovery channel -- one of them, I think.

I was on my way to work this evening( I work nights)normal as I do. It was about 6:30pm. Get settled in and one of my co-workers asked me if I knew what was going on next door. I didn’t have any idea. So I went back outside and looked around. I saw 3 dark navy blue suburbans with dark *** limo tint. They circled the area then went across the street directly from us to a “no name” motel( I work in the ghetto, so it seems like, lol. ) All kinds of people got out of the suburbans, camera crew and a few people in camouflage and bullet proof vests. I really couldn’t see what was going on due to traffic and people stopping in the middle of the street to look on. So I just thought it was the FBI or ATF looking for some **** to pop off. Well a few minuets later, they all got in the suburban and circled the block again. Then they stopped right in front of my work place, as if they were staking out. I could see 2 of the guys take out sum binoculars. Then they all got out of the suburban again. that’s when I said, “ oooo ****! that’s the dog and his son! Them bounty hunter guys!” it was pretty cool. “The Dog” gave me a peace sign. That was the most excitement I saw in a little while. I went back into work and told everyone what happened like as if I won the lotto.

Old 06-21-2006, 02:23 AM
Default RE: “dog the bounty hunter" was in colorado springs today...

Bonding agents are pieces of ****. They are the people who front the money for the crackheads, rapists and child molesters to get out of jail in the first place. Then when they run instead of going to court (what else would the guilty ones do) they are considered "cool" because they track the people down, sometimes.

[sm=rant.gif]

Old 06-21-2006, 02:39 AM

ORIGINAL: roxy_33

Bonding agents are pieces of ****. They are the people who front the money for the crackheads, rapists and child molesters to get out of jail in the first place. Then when they run instead of going to court (what else would the guilty ones do) they are considered "cool" because they track the people down, sometimes.

[sm=rant.gif]
dayum dude chill out a lil... i just like the dayum show. and seeing the dude up close was a trip. who said anything about taking sides about who the people are in general.

Old 06-22-2006, 05:54 PM

ORIGINAL: laybac

Them bounty hunter guys!” it was pretty cool. “The Dog” gave me a peace sign. That was the most excitement I saw in a little while. I went back into work and told everyone what happened like as if I won the lotto.
I just thought I would throw a little reality your way, but yeah, I vented a little. Sorry dude.

Old 06-22-2006, 05:57 PM

ORIGINAL: roxy_33

ORIGINAL: laybac

Them bounty hunter guys!” it was pretty cool. “The Dog” gave me a peace sign. That was the most excitement I saw in a little while. I went back into work and told everyone what happened like as if I won the lotto.
I just thought I would throw a little reality your way, but yeah, I vented a little. Sorry dude.
its all good.

Old 06-23-2006, 05:01 AM

What you should've done is when he saw you, you should've started running and hide behind a bush or something.