Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Do you enjoy the THC?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do you enjoy the THC?

The only thing smoking enhances for me is conversation. Everything else (riding, snowboarding, working, parenting, anything that requires concentration...I could name dozens of other things here...) goes to ****. To answer your question, yes, I do enjoy it, but not often.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:46 PM

yesh. nightly. i never get the 'typical' effects (munchies, out of control laughing, etc.). my roommate does and its actually kinda annoying (part of me thinks hes acting like how he THINKS he should act).
i use it for my (horrible) insomnia. in fact, if i don't medicate, i risk being up all night..sometimes 24-48 hours. its horrible.

i never ride while blazed. try not to drive while blazed (only done it 3 times, only because i had no other choice).

Old 09-19-2007, 12:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure. What is any different from having a beer? Its illegal? Let us not get started on that. I for one have smoked and ridden, (oh boohoo, its not alcohol, not like I blazed an L of dro, justt a bowl) but in all honeslty I don't like riding hi becuase it makes my nerves wierd with how the bike is reacting, I always think my tire is flat. I have been smoking everyday for a long time, so its not like I get all giggly and uncontrollable like some 13 year old either, some chics I have smoked with get all freaking stoned....like they can't control themselves and I just don't get it.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:57 PM

get all freaking stoned....like they can't control themselves and I just don't get it.

word. i, for one, blame MTV. (seriously)

Old 09-19-2007, 01:35 PM

when i can afford it i buy dro ! i smoke less and the high is way better .. i haev issiues with crowds of people so going to the mall or even walmark is a nighmare for me so i blaze a bit ad i can go no problems unless you get the no respecting pdz zone people. but if i am broke i buy mersh... i have been toying with quting but the wife tells me not to .. but as far as ride the bike after i blaze hell no !! i wait at least 4-6 hrs after i haev came down beore i would even think about it .. my bike is a beast no way do i want to lay her down it only 1k but still .. i can drive a cage and be blazed .. but why its like drink and driving .. why risk it .. and liekit was stated above they should leaglize it . its funny i have pulled a bowl during lunch adn the rest of my day at work was so smoth i got so much work done i could sit there and foucus adn get the dwgs out !

Old 09-19-2007, 01:36 PM

i smoked a fat blunt last nite and got lost trying to find the loop.then it started rainint.buzz kill!

Old 09-19-2007, 02:30 PM

I smoke just to relax, never too much, just the right ammount. If it were legal I would smoke(only little bits) every day, like cigarettes. Except when I go riding of course. I have a hard enough time avoiding women drivings in SJ as it is. I need 110% of my focus to stay in one peice around here. It really sucks too cause I'd love to have a cruiser and just smoke a little and ride around roads in the pine barrens.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Donohu40

I smoke just to relax, never too much, just the right ammount. If it were legal I would smoke(only little bits) every day, like cigarettes.
Exactamundo!

Old 09-19-2007, 02:54 PM

Nope, not my cup o tea at all!

Old 09-19-2007, 02:59 PM
Banned

I don't, never have. But I think that it is better than alcohol. It should be legal for those adults that enjoy it. I think margerine (fake butter) should be illegal as well as precooked bacon. Even f**king raviolis in a can, who the hell thought of that ****. And why the f**k can I find a decent f**king milkshake anymore, and who the hell said that I gotta listen to what Bono says, that drunken Irish C**csucker. I give a crap about him and his causes, f**k him. Jesus Christ, why can't I just get things my way for a change.

Quick Reply: Do you enjoy the THC?