Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

DO yall dream about bikes?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 11:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DO yall dream about bikes?

I've been dreaming a lot about riding...
I just got back from San Diego and while I was there I dreamt every few days about my bike and riding. Most of the time its not good dreams. Its about laying it down and destroying my bike. Last night I had a BAD dream. I put on new levers, bar ends, chrome frame sliders yesterday but I dreamt I layed it down and screw it all up. I was freaking out but I woke up and was like "Oh thank you jebus."
[&:]

Old 07-15-2007, 11:41 AM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: DO yall dream about bikes?

I don't dream about my bike, especially bad dreams. You need to relax a little. You must have a bunch of anxiety about damaging your bike built up in your subconscious. Tell me about your mother...

Old 07-15-2007, 11:56 AM

Well...when I was little my mother pushed me off bicycles.[]

Old 07-15-2007, 01:14 PM

i dream about normal stuff someone trying to kill me or something. me trying to kill something or someone. or i dont dream at all just all black. thats about it. no bikes tho unless i am trying to kill someone with it.

Old 07-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

every now and again i have a dream about riding. sometimes ill be in a car and take off from a light and then instantly im on a bike smashin through the canyons .. never had one about crashing it though... had one about someone stealing my bike but i shot them and they died and the cops said i was justified haha so that was a good dream

Old 07-15-2007, 01:23 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

every now and again i have a dream about riding. sometimes ill be in a car and take off from a light and then instantly im on a bike smashin through the canyons .. never had one about crashing it though... had one about someone stealing my bike but i shot them and they died and the cops said i was justified haha so that was a good dream
omg now i remmeber...!!!!!!!!!..... i have have had a boat load of dream were my bike gets stolen. every time its something differnt that does not allow me to call the cops. there is this one sooooo gay when my bike gets stolen i try to ask some white ppl(rich stuck up kind u know) to let me borrow there cell phone to call the cops they say no. like there to good for me to even let me use there phone. i am so scard my baby is gone.

Old 07-15-2007, 02:55 PM

my bf said sometimes i sleep like im shifting and turning the throttle in my sleep

Old 07-15-2007, 03:23 PM

that would deffinetly be something to see

Old 07-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had a few dreams when i couldnt ride, i would dream i was carving some twisties then i would wake up and want to go ride, only to realize i had no wheels on my bike...

on an off side note, whenever i have a weird dream and i am in a shootout or something, my gun never fires right, either jams, misfires, or shoots something harmless like BBs. i have had dreams like this my entire life, i cant figure out what it is supposed to mean. i do remember one of the first dreams like that i had, i was shot by something like a mac11 uzi and i actually felt like i got shot, was trippy.

Old 07-15-2007, 04:08 PM

^ i had that once. some guy was talkin **** and i told him to shut the **** up he pulled out a gun and shot me right in my stomach . i swear i could feel the hotness of the bullet when i woke up

Quick Reply: DO yall dream about bikes?