Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dizzie's gf

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 04:21 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Dizzie's gf

[sm=wtf.gif]
+1

Old 03-19-2007, 10:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, everybody is just jelous that i have such a good women at homethat she lets me share with all those lovely ladies up there.

Old 03-19-2007, 11:21 AM
TEN

Damn, I'm gone for a weekend....and Dizzie has shacked up with another hottie! She's a prize diz. good catch!!

She's athletic too....take a turkey leg off her plate and take off running...she how fast she catches you!

Old 03-19-2007, 12:57 PM

TEN - With all the fancy new mods to your truck, maybe you and Diz can take Regina and her friends out some night. At least your truck won't bottom out...

Just think Diz - your son can be a professional body builder like this kid:

[IMG]local://upfiles/1860/8AD7E0AA63334101B43EA25B6DAFF410.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-19-2007, 12:57 PM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

Are you sure you don't have a sister? Or did you just forget that you ate her?
That was hilarious LOL!

Old 03-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: regina

well thank you everyone for your support. I had really hoped to figure out where my dizzie went. After the other night he seemed a little mad that I was out of flour and hasnt called me back. I was hoping he had not gotten hurting riding his cute little scooter.
BWAHAHAHA....she ran out of flour...oh ****.....

Old 03-19-2007, 02:31 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

ORIGINAL: regina

well thank you everyone for your support. I had really hoped to figure out where my dizzie went. After the other night he seemed a little mad that I was out of flour and hasnt called me back. I was hoping he had not gotten hurting riding his cute little scooter.
BWAHAHAHA....she ran out of flour...oh ****.....
yeah and the cute little scooter part makes me laugh till I hurt

Old 03-19-2007, 03:19 PM

Ok, i think im cursed or something cause another chick hit me up on myspace. I looked at her lil photo and she seemed cute so we start emailin each other today. Her profile is set up to be blocked so i wait to become a "friend". Turns out bitch is big. WTF?! Why am i just gettin all the fatty's? Ive never done a fatty in my life...come close when i was drunk once or twice but fortunately i wasnt completely facked up and ended up not doing anything. I dont wanna a fatty, why the hell do they continue to email me? I need to put something up saying "If your fat, u need to stay the f*ck away"

Old 03-19-2007, 03:31 PM

How can you say these hateful works towards me? After everything that I have sacrificied for you over the past two weeks, is more than I have given any man before. You are positively bringing me to tears right now, I am even so upset I couldnt even finish all twelve pieces of KFC, and you know how much I like my chicken.

After that special moment we shared the other night at Super 8 making our special movie I thought we were bound together forever. You even whisphered those sweet sexy comments into my ear.

Please dont tell me its over dizzie, please?

Old 03-19-2007, 03:41 PM

^^^after the money shot it was over babe. u just need to realize i like 'em small and u were just another notch on the ol' belt.