Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Divorce Decree Mediation HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007 | 07:36 PM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: Divorce Decree Mediation HELP!

Grey...I sent you a PM with my thoughts. You can only do what you can do. If you and your trailer can make it to Virginia to be near your son...that is a victory. When we are straddled to our death bed, it is not the houses we lived in, or the cars we owned, or the fancy meals at fancy restaurants we ate, that will be on our mind. It will be your family and your friends that will consume your last thoughts (and those are the thoughts that should consume us at all times, yes). Keep that in mind as you sacrifice to be near your son. Chin up, bro.

Old 10-03-2007 | 09:53 PM
RCR

Raven, what the hell?

Read your first post agian! If you don't have the money to fight then represent yourself. Get the fee's waived for the injunction and fight for your son. We all may not speak like lawers or know the laws exactly like them but try at least, speak with your hart come to an aggrement with ex. just try what else can you do. A son needs his father as much as a mother.

Fight hard.........

Old 10-03-2007 | 10:12 PM

sorry to hear to they all basically told you that it was a lost cause. just remember that everything that you are doing is for your son and that no matter what there is nothing that will keep you away. i as i am sure many others on here will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and maybe somehow things will change. keep your head up bro.