Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Disrupting traffic

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Disrupting traffic

i laughed... i would have cut through on my bike though....

Old 10-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Friend and Hero ...

I'll answer your ****ing question no I do not. I have very little regard for those who do and try to caution those who persist in this behavior of the long-term dangers. Now in reference to my comments earlier was concerning my friend and his trip to the hospital with his wife. As far as the youngsters go. It was a well orchestrated and carried out Prank and given the right circumstances I'm probably one of the biggest jokesters you'll ever meet. But if you're here tonight looking for a keyboard commando to compete with I don't think anyone is interested least of all me my patience wears fairly quickly especially when it comes to **** like this

Old 10-02-2007, 09:10 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

Do you ride wheelies? On public streets?
The only time my bike is on one wheel is when my stand is under the swingarm. I never bring the front up. There's enough danger in riding as it is. Thanks for asking.

Anyone can pop one wheel up, but it takes a special skill to know when/where to do it.

Old 10-02-2007, 09:43 PM
RCR

Hardcorp, First of all I don't recall asking you. I was asking six. Second he responded to me about my first post (that I was just expressing my opinion on) I did not post a quote to anyone or call out anyone and now you want to go all military on me. WELL SAVE IT!!!! your to militarized for me.

Now Six You seem to be replying to alot of my posts?

Old 10-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Who are you to tell me to stand down. I would never infringe on your rights to voice your opinion. But when you post the same question twice in a row. It becomes a little annoying and what the hell is to militarized please PM me with the answer to that one

Old 10-02-2007, 09:58 PM

Hardcorp, First of all I don't recall asking you. I was asking six. Second he responded to me about my first post (that I was just expressing my opinion on) I did not post a quote to anyone or call out anyone and now you want to go all military on me. WELL SAVE IT!!!! your to militarized for me.

Now Six You seem to be replying to alot of my posts?
It's cause I like you.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:13 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

It's cause I like you.
Cool[sm=hiya.gif]

Big "H" Tell ya what I will stand down. Thetwo post were by accident. I went to edit my post and it made a new post. My bad for not hacking the system to delete it. So there will be no PM from me.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:17 PM

That was juvenile. My horn would blast, and then my car/bike would move forward.
+1

Old 10-02-2007, 10:19 PM

Being a kid doesn't mean you get to inconvenience others with your inconsiderate antics.
+10000000

Old 10-02-2007, 10:23 PM

Please don't get Hardcorp started..Remember, I have to live with him and I'll have to hear it..lol

Quick Reply: Disrupting traffic