Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Disrupting traffic

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 10:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Disrupting traffic

Using an underground tunnel and teamwork, 94 students completely ruin traffic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw8mC3hVR2I

It certainly follows the Eddie Murphy theory that if something is repeated enough times, it becomes hysterical.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Disrupting traffic

That's a pretty good prank! The cow and chicken were tight!

Old 10-02-2007, 11:20 AM

call me a dud but what if someone had to get through for an emergency?? I had something like that happen once when I was rushing my Wife to the ER....about 50dill holes on bikes blocked all traffic... I almost went back to find them after....

Old 10-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Banned

It seems as though those little f**ks need a beating. I hope a few senoirs got stuck in traffic because of them and beat the crap out of each and every one. Hopefully there were a few dykes in the 12th grade to beat up the chicks.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:28 AM

At least you weren't the same group that thought it was cool when Streetfighterz shut down a whole highway.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:29 AM

ORIGINAL: BlindinOrange

call me a dud but what if someone had to get through for an emergency?? I had something like that happen once when I was rushing my Wife to the ER....about 50dill holes on bikes blocked all traffic... I almost went back to find them after....
The only emergency severe enough to cut through traffic should be accompanied by flashing lights.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Gringo

The only emergency severe enough to cut through traffic should be accompanied by flashing lights.
so you are saying when I was taking my wife to the Hospital due to a miscarriage,I was wrong for trying to help my wife and the idiots on bikes were ok for doing this??? I lived just up the hill from the hospital and anambulance would have taken 3 times longer waiting for it...

Old 10-02-2007, 12:15 PM

That was juvenile. My horn would blast, and then my car/bike would move forward.

Old 10-02-2007, 12:51 PM

so you are saying when I was taking my wife to the Hospital due to a miscarriage,I was wrong for trying to help my wife and the idiots on bikes were ok for doing this??? I lived just up the hill from the hospital and anambulance would have taken 3 times longer waiting for it...
In theory, an ambulance should be able to get to you faster than you can get to the hospital. They can go through intersections where you can't and pranks such as what occured would have been adverted when they let the ambulance get through, when you couldn't. On top of that trained EMS would be there that would be able to stabilze her (if low on fluids as a result to the condition they would be able to give her salene). I'm not saying you did wrong, I'm just saying in general terms it's usually better to wait for the ambulance.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Friend and Hero ...

I am going to side with blindnorange it is absolutely human nature not to want stand around when someone is suffering and help is just a few blocks away and given the response time for most EMT in my area I would have probably done the same thing. While yes, in theory, the smartest thing to do is to wait for the EMTs. Theories, and protocol sometimes run into real-world conflicts. I will NOT give a lecture hear about well laid plans, but most of you are probably aware of where it would end up and on a final note on this issue. Anyone who feels they have a smartass comment to make on how he handled the situation. You may very well find yourself in deeper water that you can tread
BTW
Will give the little sh^ts A + for coordination and orchestration of their prank

Quick Reply: Disrupting traffic