Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dirt bags!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dirt bags!!!

Yea, if a guy on a bike tried actin all big blockin on ramps, he'd end up as a stain on the pavement. We dont take **** like that, we are more like Ludacris than anything when we are on the road

MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY, GET OUT THE WAY BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY.

I probably would have just threatened him to move or I was going to make sure he didnt look bad *** on the road anymore.

As for the bikers not waving, the only people I dont wave at are the damn kids on the scooters all over the place here. Freaks me out to see these little ****s flyin around in traffic.

I have given a couple people the finger for not waving back also and it is an insult not to wave. That means that they dont give you the respect as a human being. More like ignoring you completely as if you were a spec of dirt or something. Pisses me off all the time.

Its not like they are going to put up a good fight in catchin you if they see that you are riding a bike thats takeoff speed is that of a Lambo or Ferrari

Old 04-25-2006, 07:21 PM

ORIGINAL: DThompson

I have given a couple people the finger for not waving back also and it is an insult not to wave. That means that they dont give you the respect as a human being. More like ignoring you completely as if you were a spec of dirt or something. Pisses me off all the time.

Exactly what I mean.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:29 PM

yuo guys need to chill on the waving.... somtimes you just cant wave rather your deep in a turn or your ol' lady is a fat *** on the back of your bike. somtimes you just need 2 hands. that or maybe its a new bike or a new rider and they are scared to let go..

or there just a *****. i cant get any harley riders to wave to me either. although in the canyons they have no problem moving to the side of the road to let me pass..

Old 04-26-2006, 03:24 PM
jim

Hi dwhite645

I try to wave or nod to anyone on two wheels, if they don’t nod or wave back then its there decision and I don’t worry about it.

I suggest that if another biker or road user is rude or impolite and they do not reciprocate your friendly gesture then count to 10 and let it/them go, they are just not worth your time.

Regards

Jim

Old 04-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man, I think it's rude, dangerous (for all), intimidating, unfortunate... no doubt !!!!!!!!!! But would you threat'n a motorcycleist (any), w/ your cage?????? Were you the guy(last mo.), I pulled the S&W on ??????. Gosh, sorry... Just kid'n... it's a glock.

I can't for a second, defend a group of people,stopping traffic, for there own prsonal needs... But the bigger problem is... that guy(s), that are flag'n, ARE pack'n, w/ permits, and conviction. They were picked to flag, partialy because of there experiance, and ability to make sure, the club gets thru, safely, Whatever it takes.And as you already know... they don't care abit, about your feelings. Sorry it's true. but at the point, a person might lurch forward, to intimadate" them"... Thats right... "them"... you might as well go out big and get as many as possible... 'cause Every club member, supporter, chase rig, family in cars, will consider it a life threat on a brother. It is true, and these guys are so tight... they dont even pee, in groups less than 3+. every one avalible would consider it there Honor, duty, privilidge, to "throw down" w/o consideration for there own safety, muchless yours. Sick, ain't it.But this is the way it is. As i said, I can't, for a second defend... but I would say... to anyone, please dont take it personaly... there is no good to come of it.
I really wish it didn't have to be this way... It lead to me turning in my prospect patch, as I couldn't justify, being included in this mantality. Let'm go by, do'n there thing... It will show, your mantality. Honest !!!!!!! Clean and free, Ripp'n