Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dirt bags!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 02:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dirt bags!!!

Kind of funny...passed by a local hole in the wall bar today up the street from me. The bar has been there since the beginning of time and it needs to be leveled big time. Around here it's a really nice area with newish subdivisions and a very family oriented place to live. Then there's this **** hole bar which attracts some serious dirt bags at any given time of the day/night. Also where I had my first run in with a drunk driver the very first time I took my bike out on the road when I was still learning on a permit. Anyway, I passed by it today while out on a ride, and I see that there's some shindig going down. They had the gravel lot for bike parking and the street was for cars. All Harleys mind you. I passed several bikes that were on the way there and I waved like normal and did not get a wave back. The last guy I waved to had his super duper skanky old lady on the back and when he didn't wave back, I shot him the bird big time. He did not look amused. By the time I had came back from my long ride there were now several cops there making sure things weren't getting out of hand. There were maybe 100 bikes there + another 100 cars, and many countless 1% types sporting the ever stylish fashion statements such as the WWII **** helmets with and without the 'SS' badges, 'SS' badges on jackets and/or leather vests, lack of grooming and probably lack of hygiene altogether. It was a sight to see. I thought about stopping in wearing my rocket track gear and see how long it would take for me to get thrown throught the nearest window. I decided not to. I later went out in the evening to fill the bike up with gas and I passed by it once again...just to see the latest developments. This time, there was an ambulance pulling out of the lot and there were even more cop cars there with the lights on. I can only imagine what that was. So I get home and I can hear the live band they had playing from my house! I really hope soccer moms and so forth around here get that place removed somehow...it's a real stain. Did I mention the skanks wandering around? I felt as though I had to wash the bike and take a shower after getting home!

Old 04-23-2006, 10:35 AM
Default RE: Dirt bags!!!

thats hilarious.unfortunatly the biker movement around here are r.u.b.'s RICH URBAN BIKER you know the deal midlife crisis
buys a new harley all the harley gear a couple bandanas and a harley sticker on the truck "instant biker just an cash" the low class would be the sport bike rider unless hes on a ducatti or aprilla

Old 04-24-2006, 05:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey DW, you don't respect these people,then get all butt hurt, when they don't wave to ya ???????? how would you feel if some guy flips you off,(in front of your ol' lady) over not wave'n !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the day, people didn't flip people off,just for not wave'n back. w/ respect... i think you got off easy, sometimes soccer moms, ride on the back of harleys too !!!! clean and free, only smoke'n harleys(a race, is a race!!!) Ripp'n

Old 04-24-2006, 01:49 PM

**** that, i am just going to stop waving all together, unless its a sportbike they will NOT wave. and of course the stuck up asses with their busas never wave either, just keep on passing! i need a chain, like the one from road rash.

Old 04-24-2006, 02:00 PM

Damn right I get all butt hurt...it's an insult to wave and not get a wave back. I wave any anyone on a bike, doesn't matter what kind. I have relatives that ride harley's, which are nice, but I'd never own one. These weren't soccer moms either. Most of the time, I'll get guys on Harleys waving to me before I can wave to them first, but they usually are the R.U.B.'s, which by the way is pretty damn funny. Haven't heard that one before.

Old 04-24-2006, 02:01 PM

I wave to all of them, if they don't wave back, oh well !![&:] ( the showing them they are #1 was inviting trouble though[:@])

Old 04-24-2006, 06:08 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

... and of course the stuck up asses with their busas never wave either, just keep on passing!
That's 'cause at 189 MPH, if they take one hand off the handgrip the jetstream carries them away!

Old 04-24-2006, 07:16 PM

where do you live dwhight? i was going down the freeway the other day in my buddies cage and about 100 bikers (harleys) passed by weaving in and out of traffic plus one guy from the group would go and block off each onramp untill everyone passed.. and i relized that those **** are giving the rest of us a bad name.. some biker club out of truckee ca, is what it looked liked from the jackets.. then there was another club behind them with 100+ riders. with iron somthing on there jackets..

Old 04-25-2006, 05:13 AM

I prospected in a recover MC, a year ago, 1st prospect, after the original 12 founding patch holders. They asked me...really caught me by surprise !!!!!!!! Tho looking like a biker, I ride "rice"... fast "rice" !!!!!!!!And since i knew these guys, from recovery groups and had rode w/ them regularly, i said yes. Thus, into the world of... bikers!!!!!!!!!
Can you imagine my suprise at a rider holding traffic, at an intersection, for the first time. Shoooot, try that one w/ abunch of gsxr's, cbr's, r1's... I felt like an iranian ambassidor's kid, remembering "diplomatic amunity" abuses, in the 70's!!!. I choked... They said, "if we brake up 35+ riders, it's mayhem, w/ everybody" catch'n up". Could be considerd, self serving...
Ride'n w/ them, has some interesting road rules, to say the least... 2.5 to 6 ft of somebodys fender, at 85 mph !!!!!!!!! in a pack, what a stupid rush... I did it, but it flys in the face of how hard I try to, only take calculated "reasonable" risks. I'd be lie'n, if i said, it's any safer to blast the local canyons,w/ my sick and twisted sport bike friends...w/ the "bros", passing. w/in a group, will get you astern *** chewing !!!!!!!!! In settings of 3-5 riders, all bets were off... and I showed them why we ride sport bikes, at every oppertunity !!!!!!! It turns out, ther'e only fast bike ( to us) was a sporty, w/ all sort of Buel stuff, w/ barely streetable exstreeemely modded stuff, I saw et. slips of 10.3. He could holeshot the heck out of everyone (me too!!!) He's the guy from another blog, that I said is going to be the rider, for a zillionair duc 999r freak, record attempt at the flats, this year. Now that he's riding a sport bike,( they gave him a stock 999r, to learn on!!!!) maybe other club members will... well, they will have to do something, to keep up !!!!!!!
Back to the club... I have never felt the bond, between theese people, any where else, exept cancer survivers, transplant recipiants, and marines and my 'hardcore Christian friends,"back to back', these people LOVE. If that was a patch holder, that got birded, a person may really have bit off, more than expected.
I understand the invalidation, of not being not included in a friendly return wave... happens every day, out there... but DW, that"skanky" pasanger, is someone's wife, GF, mom, daughter, creation. And who knows, maybe in the slot there in, from buying into the self rightous lie, that they are somehow "less than" by the judgement , by people w/ there own ****, to deal w/. If a person, is of true conviction... U turns are free... I feel for the humiliation, of the dude ride'n. Getting flipped off, in front of his 'ol lady and friends... for not wave'n?????. I apoligise to anyone , I offended, signing ...only smoke'n harleys... as you are my brothers too. Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 04-25-2006, 03:55 PM

one guy from the group would go and block off each onramp untill everyone passed.
One guy on a motorcycle blocked an onramp to prevent other vehicles from entering the freeway? Where was this? If this happened around here, the guy wouldn't last very long until he became the hood ornament on an SUV.

Quick Reply: Dirt bags!!!