Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

DC Police Officer Murders dog.

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry DC Police Officer Murders dog.

This is terrible.

Parrot the Dog|BlueSituation.com

This guy should be fired and brought up on some sort of serious criminal charge.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:05 PM

I would do the same to the cop and see if he thought it was necessary!!!

Old 04-19-2012, 08:14 PM

WOW.... Good job DC Police. You wonder why people hate you, this is why. Intentional Animal Curelty. That Police Officer should be disclipined, severly. Completely wrong what was done to the dog.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Track junkie & modaholic
Old 04-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a cruel, malicious uncaring P*ick. Feel for his owner, not something that you would want to see to any dog, let alone your own. Anyone tried to shoot my dog & f*cker would have to shoot me 1st. That guy probably would.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:24 PM

im with shueisha here
if i saw any one, let alone a cop, even trying to do that to my dog i would kick the crap out of them.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:42 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

what the ****......

the bull**** part is, you know nothing is going to happen to that officer. he may see a therapist, he may take 2 weeks or something (with pay still), but nothing will really happen to him. if someone else did that to a dog, they'd be seriously screwed by the law.

and even if the dog was coming at him to bite (which it says he wasn't, but even if he was), he had the dog subdued.... so why the need to throw him off the side building and then shoot him.

Last edited by Conrice; 04-20-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Conrice
and even if the dog was coming at him to bite (which it says he wasn't, but even if he was), he had the dog subdued.... so why the need to throw him off the side building and then shoot him.
yeah, how did he go from having that dog pinned down to picking Parrot up and throwing him down stairs and shooting him?

NO justification for that. he clearly had that dog more than subdued. He could have simply waited for animal control. Sadistic bastard.

If that was me the headline would read "DC Police officer murders Man and Dog" and I have no doubt he'd have shot us both.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:07 PM

WTH, why? The cop is either a psycho or on drugs, you can't kill a dog for barking and looking mean. Looks like it had good reason to bark at the dick face.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:53 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

all 3 of my dogs are rescues, they're big, and they're on the "dangerous" list. but none of them are malicious - even considering they sat for a long time in cages and were previously abused in one way or another.

brody - 3 legged german sheppard mix - previous owner ran over his leg with a car, was going to euthanize dog, vet instead took ownership, amputated leg, and put him up for adoption

griffin - lab/eng. bulldog mix. - severly abused by previous owners - broken tail, scared of any guy or girl with rather deep voice.

troy - great dane - found in woods fully grown at 60lbs. all ribs were broken. teeth almost completely worn down from eating rocks and sticks. now he's a healthy 110 lbs. his growth was stunted by being dumped as a puppy and not eating right.

and i help akita's from a local akita rescue try to get adopted - and sometimes i'll take them home in a foster type setting (because they sit in cages all day/night at the shelter).

all of the dogs that are really malicious are usually already sent to a no or low kill shelter. there are a few in my area. and none of the volunteers or workers would ever take a truly aggressive dog to these type of events like in this story (i've been to many of them).

if you've ever been to a dog park, dog beach, or whatever, you know that dogs will sometimes bark at each other and chase each other, pin each other, etc. - it's how the "pack" plays. and even when a dog does bite another dog, it's usually quickly broken up by the owners, and everything usually becomes okay right afterwards. and i also know from experience that those little ankle biter dogs DO usually start a fight with a big dog because they're usually intimidated by the bigger dog's size. even then, the "fights" aren't really ever bad nor do they really ever get out of hand to where the owners can't brake it up.

Quick Reply: DC Police Officer Murders dog.