Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

dang i need a life

Old 02-18-2007, 02:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dang i need a life

So its saterday night here in Austin, TX and im sitting at the house.. im in a desperate need for a life...I just moved here like 2 months ago and havent really met anyone to hang out with yet but this is a college town so you know theres some stuff going on somewhere...I need to hurry up and make some friends.

Old 02-18-2007, 02:36 AM
Default RE: dang i need a life

Dont worry bro. Ive lived here my whole life, know hundreds of partian friends and still Iam here chillin'.Realized that Im better off alone and out of trouble than out runnin' the streets fighting (thats usually what happens when I get together with my friends partying). Still drank eight beers, am I an alchy?

Old 02-18-2007, 02:42 AM

im on my 5th rum and coke...so no[:-]

Old 02-18-2007, 02:43 AM
Retired Moderator

Austin is among the top fivecities in America for music (in my opinion). If I were there, I would be checking out the scene, but that is easier said than done from a computer screen. Making friends is always a hard task. There are some Texas riders on this forum, but I don't know how close they are to you. Good luck to you.

Old 02-18-2007, 03:00 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i know the feeling.. i have tons of friends yet id rather have a nice quiet night @ home , or just chillin back with the close friends. im not drinkin tonight. last night was my friends 21st and i got so ****in drunk . i guess thats what happens when you drink waaaaayyy too much (atleast 21 shots of jack, a few beers etc) ... but dont worry man once you've been there a while you'll figure out everything

Old 02-18-2007, 03:20 AM

If you dig music, head to 6th street. Austin is the capitalfor music in the free world IMO, that place is crankin all the time, plus you got San Anton' right down the road, lots to do man!!

Old 02-18-2007, 03:21 AM

been to 6th street a crapload...kinda not fun if your flying solo. plus wife would be pissed i went without her. LOL

Old 02-18-2007, 09:38 AM
VP

I've lived here since august 06 and the only people I know are my girlfriend (why I moved here) and the people I work with... I don't friggin do anything any more except ride my bike, work my *** off, and play video games. And you know what? It's not so bad

Old 02-18-2007, 09:41 AM

ORIGINAL: txn_driver

been to 6th street a crapload...kinda not fun if your flying solo. plus wife would be pissed i went without her. LOL
Where's the wife?

Old 02-18-2007, 01:44 PM

went home to visit the parents and the neice's, I didnt feel like going so I stayed here had to work on my bike and fix my radiator...i have to go re jbweld it again this morning

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: dang i need a life