Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dane Cook is the biggest idiot EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dane Cook is the biggest idiot EVER!

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

you should also check out mitch hedberg ... but he doesnt have anything new out cause he's dead (rip)

I didnt even know he died. I've seen him a few times on TV but would always forget his name.

Sucks when a comedian dies.

Wish Chris Farley was still here.

Old 08-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

his last cd that he had out was pretty damn funny . it really is a shame that he died. i still remember the 1st time i heard him . sometimes it wasnt even what he said more of how he delivered it .

Old 08-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mitch all together

Old 08-12-2007, 04:28 PM

I love it when someone starts a thread and never come back.

Old 08-12-2007, 06:02 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, but I said, "No, but I want a regular banana later, so... yeah."

See, I write jokes for a living, man. I sit in my hotel at night and think of something that's funny and then I go get a pen and write 'em down. Or if the pen's too far away, I have to convince myself that what I thought of ain't funny.

I opened up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please Try Again" because they were having a contest I was unaware of. But I thought I might have opened the yogurt wrong, or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me. "C'mon, Mitchell, don't give up. Please try again. A message of inspiration from your friends at Yoplait. Fruit on the bottom, hope on top."

RIP mitch
Now that's pretty funny.

To rangerscott or whatever, I appologize that I have a life outside of sitting at my computer trying to pick any fight I can over the internet waiting for someone to flame me. I was out riding today seeing as it was a beautiful day outside.

I had just gotten through watching 35minutes of Dane Cook crap on you tube because my coworker told me he is the most funny thing ever. All the guy does is swear and repeat himself over and over again. He didn't offend (not AFFEND) me he is just an idiot who didn't even get me to crack a smile. I guess someone running around yelling "**** **** **** **** **** BITCH ****ER **** **** **** **** ***** ****!" (I appologize to those of you I just gave a heart attack to thinking that is FREAKIN HILARIOUS because I can swear) is just not very funny to me. /shrug I probably should not have put (I'm retarded) under the no section of the vote but I was upset and really wanted the last half hour of my life back. =/ Now that I'm calmed down from being pissed that I could have been out trying to get run over by soccer moms in Toyota 4runners on the way to Home Depot if I could change the "no" answer I would.

Mike

PS I still think you're retarded if you like him! =P lol

Old 08-12-2007, 06:23 PM

Mitch is much better then dane. Dane is a good actor i got to give him that (MR. Brooks)

Old 08-12-2007, 06:31 PM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, but I said, "No, but I want a regular banana later, so... yeah."

See, I write jokes for a living, man. I sit in my hotel at night and think of something that's funny and then I go get a pen and write 'em down. Or if the pen's too far away, I have to convince myself that what I thought of ain't funny.

I opened up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please Try Again" because they were having a contest I was unaware of. But I thought I might have opened the yogurt wrong, or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me. "C'mon, Mitchell, don't give up. Please try again. A message of inspiration from your friends at Yoplait. Fruit on the bottom, hope on top."

RIP mitch
Now that's pretty funny.

To rangerscott or whatever, I appologize that I have a life outside of sitting at my computer trying to pick any fight I can over the internet waiting for someone to flame me. I was out riding today seeing as it was a beautiful day outside.

I had just gotten through watching 35minutes of Dane Cook crap on you tube because my coworker told me he is the most funny thing ever. All the guy does is swear and repeat himself over and over again. He didn't offend (not AFFEND) me he is just an idiot who didn't even get me to crack a smile. I guess someone running around yelling "**** **** **** **** **** BITCH ****ER **** **** **** **** ***** ****!" (I appologize to those of you I just gave a heart attack to thinking that is FREAKIN HILARIOUS because I can swear) is just not very funny to me. /shrug I probably should not have put (I'm retarded) under the no section of the vote but I was upset and really wanted the last half hour of my life back. =/ Now that I'm calmed down from being pissed that I could have been out trying to get run over by soccer moms in Toyota 4runners on the way to Home Depot if I could change the "no" answer I would.

Mike

PS I still think you're retarded if you like him! =P lol

Life! What is that?

Sorry I have a life and dont post crap about something that I dont like and have people waste their time reponding to it. You're just lucky since today is sunday and I dont do much on sundays. So you get my attention pretty much all day.

Old 08-12-2007, 08:33 PM

Dane cook is prolly one of the easiest quoted comedians ever. hes not the best but still pretty good
"lets do this....im a cashew!!"
JonBrown

Old 08-12-2007, 10:23 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

you should also check out mitch hedberg ... but he doesnt have anything new out cause he's dead (rip)
i love Mitch Hedberg. i still look up his videos on YouTube every now and then for a good laugh. i love the one about people on the 14th floor of a hotel that has no 13th floor.

"if you jump out of the 14th floor hoping to kill yourself, you will die earlier"

Old 08-13-2007, 12:21 PM

The only fitting response would be to sh*t in, or around...the vicinity of your keyboard.

p.s.- has anyone seen my shoes?

Quick Reply: Dane Cook is the biggest idiot EVER!