Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dane Cook is the biggest idiot EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dane Cook is the biggest idiot EVER!

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

/discuss how my parents hate me, females are disgusted at my very existence, and she-males are in love with me and give me funny feelings where my ***** should be but isn't anymore because of a horrific accident with a drag queen 3 years ago, causing me to hate one of the hands down best comics in the modern day.....
I'd rather not discuss your awkward and seemingly pathetic comic-hating life, but I will say that Dane Cook is absolutely positively hilarious, and would probably stab you in the jaw even if you werent eating a sour apple jolly rancher, just because YOU suck at life that much

I win.

PS: I am getting kinda pissed that hes spending so much time on movies, I really hope he comes back to the stand up world soon. I saw him live in Denver a few years ago and it was awesome, I'd love to see him in person again with some new material. The dude has plenty of money now after the multiple movies hes done so far, so he can come back to the masses now

Old 08-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

you should also check out midge hedberg ... but he doesnt have anything new out cause he's dead (rip)

mitch hedberg is the funniest mother ****er EVER..."my friend says to me heres a picture of me when i was younger...bro, EVERY picture of you is of you when you were younger...heres a picture of me when im older...you son of a bitch...how'd you pull that off??? lemme see that camera!"

Old 08-12-2007, 02:34 PM

Retard here. Dane Cook cracks me up. Lots of comedians seem to hate him (unless they're having a hard time finding work). Jealous bitches!!!

Old 08-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Retired Moderator

too bad about Mitch .. he was just starting to get a lot of publicity when he took the dirt nap .. he not only had great jokes/lines but had the perfect delivery and timing with that deep southern Louisiana drawl accent .. miss that dude, he had comic genius

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.

I think Pringles' initial intention was to make tennis *****. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles is a laid-back company. They said, '**** it. Cut 'em up!'
I bought a doughnut, and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money, and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, "Don't even act like I didn't buy a doughnut, I've got the documentation right here"...
This shirt is dry clean only. Which means...it's dirty.
Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only one you can get yelled at for having. "God *amn it Otto, you are an alcoholic." "God *amn it Otto, you have Lupus"... one of those two doesn't sound right.

Dane's alright too but not nearly on the level of Mitch IMO.

Old 08-12-2007, 02:55 PM

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, but I said, "No, but I want a regular banana later, so... yeah."

See, I write jokes for a living, man. I sit in my hotel at night and think of something that's funny and then I go get a pen and write 'em down. Or if the pen's too far away, I have to convince myself that what I thought of ain't funny.

I opened up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please Try Again" because they were having a contest I was unaware of. But I thought I might have opened the yogurt wrong, or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me. "C'mon, Mitchell, don't give up. Please try again. A message of inspiration from your friends at Yoplait. Fruit on the bottom, hope on top."

RIP mitch

Old 08-12-2007, 03:07 PM

whoever started this thread is gay, and probably with dane cook but that fool is funny as **** and his girl is entirely too fine

Old 08-12-2007, 03:30 PM

yea mitch has just the most off the wall random non-story quotes....

Old 08-12-2007, 03:37 PM

mitch is probably the most quotable comedian ever

Old 08-12-2007, 03:48 PM

I'm the happiest retard ever. You guys should also hear Ralphy May.

Old 08-12-2007, 03:58 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

you should also check out mitch hedberg ... but he doesnt have anything new out cause he's dead (rip)

Hey. Tu Pac is dead but some how he's still coming out with new material. LOL

Quick Reply: Dane Cook is the biggest idiot EVER!