Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

(Daily thread?) Super Star Saturday

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 07:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

woke up quick at 3PM sharp. Ordered a pizza. Ate the pizza. Rough day

Old 10-22-2011, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Kevwa451
Rode the CBR for about 45 minutes, did some homework for my electricians apprenticeship class, and now I'm waiting for my friend to get here so we can go check out a gun shop and shoot some rifles later this afternoon.
I love to go to the gun range. My husband has a 243 and I just have a 12 gauge LOL. It was a valentines day present. I don't get flowers haha

Originally Posted by Trey929RR
Got up with the kids, took care of them until my wife woke up (11ish)(I do daddy care on the weekends to give her a break), trolled on Seabarf, changed the spark plugs in my truck, trolled some more and then got ready for a haunted house I am volunteering with this weekend. Currently trolling.

Lucky gal. *crosses arms all jealous*

Old 10-22-2011, 07:54 PM

I almost forgot to share the air filter cover for my friends Saleen. Go easy on me, I have never even practiced clouds or lightning. This WAS my practice and he was ok with that. Now I have learned, and know what I will do differently next time

Name:  DanesCover.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  44.9 KB

Old 10-22-2011, 09:20 PM

A) awesome about the 12G for valentines day. That's a keeper right there. I have more guns than I care to remember right now, somewhere in the $25K range. But they sadly get neglected with my lack of free time to go shoot them. 2012 should be a lot more relaxed. I hope

B) the graphics look pretty good and I was having a hard time figuring out why it looked so off to me. It's the color. It's too pure blue. If it were more purple with gray, I think you'd get pretty close to looking natural

Old 10-22-2011, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by 52brandon
A) awesome about the 12G for valentines day. That's a keeper right there. I have more guns than I care to remember right now, somewhere in the $25K range. But they sadly get neglected with my lack of free time to go shoot them. 2012 should be a lot more relaxed. I hope

B) the graphics look pretty good and I was having a hard time figuring out why it looked so off to me. It's the color. It's too pure blue. If it were more purple with gray, I think you'd get pretty close to looking natural
Actually, his car's name is Blue Thunder, and if it wasn't, I would of added more color. He wanted the "blue" look.

Old 10-22-2011, 09:56 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Smile

Up at 8am, coffee....smoke free...I've quit...head to my barber at 9am on my 900rr of course...I wore my old helmet...got 2, old helmet is for hair cut day...if anyone went to get haircut on motorcycle, you'll understand why I wore the old helmet rather than new lol......

Took the family down south to visit Mission San Juan Capistrano, it's 20min south of South Coast Plaza, and about an hour north of San Diego. Daughter got school report on California's 21 Missions, San Juan Capistrano was her select mission... Very interesting visit, very historic place dating back to like the 1700th...

Took some great photos...

This was my Sat.....

Old 10-22-2011, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by TechGirl1414
Actually, his car's name is Blue Thunder, and if it wasn't, I would of added more color. He wanted the "blue" look.
lol, well that makes perfect sense. Don't mind me

Old 10-22-2011, 10:10 PM
October 2011 ROTM

Put the header and tuned pipe on the MGT 8.0 then went out and bashed on it. Broke 2 shocks and the rear diff. The drove the Vette around for awhile. That car always impresses me. Went out to dinner with the parents and now waiting for the fiancee.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by estate4life
Up at 8am, coffee....smoke free...I've quit...head to my barber at 9am on my 900rr of course...I wore my old helmet...got 2, old helmet is for hair cut day...if anyone went to get haircut on motorcycle, you'll understand why I wore the old helmet rather than new lol......

Took the family down south to visit Mission San Juan Capistrano, it's 20min south of South Coast Plaza, and about an hour north of San Diego. Daughter got school report on California's 21 Missions, San Juan Capistrano was her select mission... Very interesting visit, very historic place dating back to like the 1700th...

This was my Sat.....
Been there on a field trip I grew up in San Clemente, CA.
I was born in Garden Grove. I hate being stuck in FL.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Administrator and MVN, March 2012/Oct 2013 ROTM
Received 117 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by estate4life

Took the family down south to visit Mission San Juan Capistrano, it's 20min south of South Coast Plaza, and about an hour north of San Diego. Daughter got school report on California's 21 Missions, San Juan Capistrano was her select mission... Very interesting visit, very historic place dating back to like
the 1700th...

This was my Sat.....
Aw, man. Shoulda looked me up. Thats right where i'm at. I coulda shown you all around.

Quick Reply: (Daily thread?) Super Star Saturday