Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007 | 04:52 AM
Default RE: Took MSF--Total noob class;pointless

ORIGINAL: ZJcrawler45

The MSF course is for total noobs, i got one more day left 2marrow and so far i have learned nothing except common sense. Also everyone in my class doesn't even belong on a bike, theres like grandsmas, and wannabe gangsta girls, and nerds that know nothing about bikes. They don't even know how to shift or use a clutch and it especially pissed me off when they couldn't follow directions for the differents stages. I highly do not recommend it, expecially if your reading this; because if you are, you should already know everything about bikes thats taught at that class. I guess a good thing is that i get my license waved?
Wow I am so impressed with your skill that you are so much better than everyone.... so tell me Mr. perfect....... did you always know everything about the bike or did your years of riding illegally teach it to you?? I mean WTF is a jewel like you doing taking the course for??... one would figure that if you know so much you already would have had your endorsement...

Hell I have been riding for 20 yrs maybe I should have you show me the proper riding technique... oh wait I would be not cool enough to learn...... I learn new things every day on my bike.... a good rider never stops learning.

Old 06-24-2007 | 06:43 AM

BWA HAHAHAHA what a dumb *** definatly not coming back to defend himself. Not that he has much to say [sm=happybounce.gif]I think we have our very first official wanna-be squid

Old 06-24-2007 | 11:29 AM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

one of those kids that talks about bikes but never makes a move they come in my work all the time

Same here, I believe they are called .... STROKERS.

Old 06-24-2007 | 12:11 PM

I can't believe we all wasted time and effort trying to answer this idiot's questions on the post about "dad says it's death". He obviously is a liar, has no bike, and has no business being on this forum. First rule of internet forums, everyone is anonymous, and no one has to tell the truth.

Old 06-24-2007 | 12:47 PM

dont ppl take MSC because they dont know ****?? that was my understanding.

Old 06-24-2007 | 01:27 PM

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

dont ppl take MSC because they dont know ****?? that was my understanding.
I'll be taking it simply because I may learn better technique, but mostly because if I pass the MSC I don't need to take the test at the DMV and my insurance rates go down.

Old 06-24-2007 | 05:29 PM
|

Yes the MSF course is still for noobs. Like i said before, if your on this forum you obviously know about bikes and have been riding for some time, hence i DO NOT recommend the MSF course to you...Now if your a new rider and have never talked or been on anything with a clutch before then yes i highly recommend the course....Its not hard enough though, to tell you the truth i'm literally scared that some of the people that passed in my class are going to be out on the street. They were worse enough on 125's and 250's. I'm dissapointed about that, they're endangering the public...Just imagine your grandma trying to drive a motorcycle and jerk the bike all the time with the clutch, skid tires, stall, and put there feet down all the time> Those kid if people graduted from my class and there is NO WAY they should be on the road. IMO the course is definitely not hard enough and needs to be much more difficult. Yes i passed the course, i missed nothing on the written and -11 on the riding exam---: -5 because i was going 22 on the stopping test when your supposed to be going 12 and i ended up 6 feet greater. And -6 somehow because i was decelerating in a turn? Which is incorrect because you have to tap your brakes to slow and accelerate through the turn which i did to a Tee. Not to be stuck up, but i honestly think i'm a better rider than my instructors, They weren't even doing the manuevers correctly, they were stalling the bikes on demos and missing shifts. Horrible

And about the thread that i wrote about me getting a bike. I knew i was going to pass the course in a week and get my license and therefore it would be the same exact thing. I told you the situation, and it does not matter that i had my license a week later? I don't think so. On and end note: i feel sorry for the people that remembed who starts certain topics. [/align]And please we dont need any dicks or cocky people on this foum[sm=guilty.gif][/align]

Old 06-24-2007 | 05:37 PM

UNBELIEVABLE!

Got caught in your BS and still don't "get it" do ya?

Can't you understand that:

YOU ARE A NOOB!

You don't own a bike. You don't have a MC endorsementyet, and you are calling other people noobs? YOU are on the is porum and obviously don't know how to ride, so why would that not be the case for some others?

Psssst....... Let me fill you in on a little secret.........

THE MSF COURSE IS DESIGNED TO TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO RIDE!

Even if you "think" you know everything, you can learn something at the course, unless you are 19 years old, don't have a bike, and know everything.

What a dumb ***.

Old 06-24-2007 | 05:44 PM

ORIGINAL: ZJcrawler45

And please we dont need any dicks or cocky people on this foum[sm=guilty.gif]
fool, you are guilty.

Old 06-24-2007 | 06:03 PM

Dude, all you gotta do is realize that everyone here would rather help someone that REALLY wants the help. If you REALLY want to know more about riding, people will help you if they can, but if you spout off about crap that is a bunch of BS, (and it IS BS, you don't seem to realize it) then they are going to ignore you. Don't try to fake who you are and what you are doing. Don't try to bull**** the people that know what they are talking about. We can see right through it and then we ignore people like that.We call those people "TROLLS" and you are acting like one. You THINK you know how to ride. The reality is that you don't know crap about riding.

Ttrue learning starts with humility and the desire to learn. Man up and stop posing and you will get MUCH farther.

Telling true riders that the MSF course is worthless and for noobs, when you are one yourself is not going to gain you any points. Remember one thing...... Everyone was a noob at one point. We all know what it was like trying to learn. We don't mind helping those that want the help.