Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Curious if anyone..

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008 | 10:04 AM
Default RE: Curious if anyone..

i didn't donate any money at the time, but was amazed at the acts of kindness toward blindin.....i would still love to hear how he's doing though...having a family and losing your job for awhile would really make for hard times....i hope he is getting by ok...

Old 10-04-2008 | 10:41 AM
Banned

Don't be silly Blue, I think we would notice a lack of posts from such a post-***** as yourself But that's the whole idea behind the CBRForum buddy thread Blue...at least one person who has your phone number or other reliable contact information in case somebody drops off here for awhile without an explanation...We haven't had to utilize it yet, but let's face it, bikes are dangerous toys and the possibility of being here one day and gone the next is all to realistic. (On this subject, where the hell is DonCollins?)

As far as these theories about it being a hoax go, I don't believe that for one second. It was a goodbye thread and he never asked for anything, we took it upon ourselves and rallied behind the cause. I will agree with the previous 2 who said they won't miss the money...I had it at the time and it didn't make a dent, and I truly hoped it helped him out.

Old 10-04-2008 | 11:51 AM

speaking of disappearing members......i DID notice at the top of the offtopic threads the other day, that Kidcrenshaw was online. i havent seen a post from him since........well, you know. two specific threads.

Old 10-04-2008 | 11:54 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: jaynd

speaking of disappearing members......i DID notice at the top of the offtopic threads the other day, that Kidcrenshaw was online. i havent seen a post from him since........well, you know. two specific threads.
sKwID Cr3nshaw just poked his head in to throw monkey poo at Shirt, and call him a ****bag, or something. Pretty useful stuff...

Old 10-04-2008 | 12:55 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

sKwID Cr3nshaw just poked his head in to throw monkey poo at Shirt, and call him a ****bag, or something. Pretty useful stuff...
really? when/where? fill me in....muahhahahhahaah

Old 10-04-2008 | 01:09 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

(On this subject, where the hell is DonCollins?)
I havn't seen him on here for a while but he still throws the occasional post on a local (A-town) board.......

Old 10-04-2008 | 01:45 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon

Blindin' contacted me right after the event, and said he'd found over $1800 in his Paypal a/c.
He'd had an accident and lost his job 4 months before, and was close to, I think, Hardcorp.
I often wonder what happened to him - and yes, Voodoo, the 'feelgood factor' was very high after the event, and I'd do it again for a worthy cause, in a heartbeat. He's a good guy, and there but for the grace of God, go the rest of us.

As for Cr3nshaw, he dropped a post in the F3 section the other day. I for one hope he doesn't find his way back to the rest of the board - he tried to cause some people here a world of hurt- you know the score, Voodoo....

Old 10-04-2008 | 02:28 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

But that's the whole idea behind the CBRForum buddy thread Blue...at least one person who has your phone number or other reliable contact information in case somebody drops off here for awhile without an explanation...
In that case, no one will ever know where I go.....

Old 10-04-2008 | 02:52 PM

Yeah, I never knew the cr3nshaw story, just joined 2 months ago so i missed both of these stories (but read the blindin one all the way) seems like one that would be too much to fill someone in on though

Old 10-04-2008 | 03:34 PM
Banned

He was checkin in to see if he got a rise out of me in the "Best/Worst Screen Names" thread...

Quick Reply: Curious if anyone..