Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Creepy Stalker

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 10:55 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Creepy Stalker

Very nice Veeps, i actually had to look twice, i thought that Voodoo made that post LOL. Fish i do agree with some though, if you think the guy may really be any kind of threat have her file a complaint with police, and bring them all the stuff he sent.

Old 09-21-2008, 11:48 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

There must be any number of computer techs around here - a friend of mine kept getting harassed by a teenager on a tech site, so she sent him a command which changed the voltages and fried his hard drive....(????)
I'd take the matter to the police, and maybe contact his service provider, if he has one...
these things are inclined to escalate, if left unchecked.

Old 09-22-2008, 12:49 AM

I don't know anything about stalking prevention. I like the idea of filing a police report. Better yet, date ugly chicks. Or at least sixes and sevens. These nines and tens will get you into trouble quick, fish, what are you doing, you know better.

Ohio got a new sig. Hmm, I don't remember him ever changing it before.

Old 09-22-2008, 05:50 AM
Banned

We live in Florida and he lives in Ohio now. This is his picture because she knows him, met him through Church (yes, Church)last year and they exchanged numbers. He was here visiting someone active in her church and he was at the same function as her. I think her Family also met him at some church function. To make a long story short, I actually didtalk tohim a few weeks back, I answered her phone (and since have put my voice on her voicemail) and had to let him know he was findable and he wouldn't be missed.

He hasn't sent anything or called or textedin a few weeks (since the last package) andhas probably given up since he doesn't have a currentaddress for her or a valid phone number (she uses a different phone and is phasing out the old one). I did ask her to go to the police, but she just thinks he is creepy but harmless. I disagree, but nodody listens to me, right? Then again, she has had quite a few stalkers (it is actually very common in this town, most of the hot women I know have had them) and feels this one won't come back. Either way, at this point, she is unfindable, if he contacts her again or sends another creepy package to her old address she'll probably go to the cops.

I just don't get people, how do they become obsessed like that. It seems like it is too much effort to stalk someone. But like I said, it is very common in this townfor some reason.

do you have his name and address? i'll go beat his *** for you.
I know everything about him, even where his Mother lives. I appreciate the offer, maybe I'll need you as an alibi someday.

date ugly chicks. Or at least sixes and sevens. These nines and tens will get you into trouble quick, fish, what are you doing, you know better.
I can't. After all, someday I will be old and in a wheelchair at some retirement home, I gotta be able to take out my photo albums and show the other old dudes all the hotties I banged. After all, isn't that what it is all about?

Id contact the police about it. At least that way, she made an attempt and if he does show up, its whole lot easier to claim self defense on the scumbag when you cap him. Serously though, she needs to contact the police about it.
I agree 100%, I will talk to her again about it.

Old 09-22-2008, 05:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Rod38um

No, some chick I used to date in floridajust had me send her a couple packages with................oh wait.... nevermind...........

LOL
LMAO did you guys miss this.... that was ****ing hillarious!!!

Old 09-22-2008, 05:16 PM

but seriously though. the bible quotes is called grandios thoughts or something like that and is attached to schizophrenia. i would interpret the bandaids to say that she hurt him some how and the fact that he is sending it to a specific address?? you have a lot to worry about my friend. i would even go as far as to say to prepare yourself to do some serious damage to someone. if it is anything like i've seen in recent events in my life, it DOES NOT matter how small you think the threat is but how this is playing in this persons head.

the person in my life that went through a brief mental break acted off of impulse and ZERO reason. there was no thinking avout anything. if she thought about something, she acted it out immediately. if it makes sense to this guy to come after your girl he's going to do it. and just for the record nobody sends **** like that in the mail, i dont care how mad you are.