Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Crazy B_tch this weekend..

Old 10-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crazy B_tch this weekend..

Ok, thought I should share this story with you guys...

So me and a few guys are out eating having a good time at the Tilted Kilt (which is an awsome place) So I got this eye on onew of the chicks, and were flirting around all night. I give her my # and later that night she calls. So we are at a friends house that is throwing a little party so I invite her over.

Well I guess we clicked pretty well, we ended up in one of the bed rooms, going at it a little bit. and she tells me "You can put it in my butt" And I was thinking oh yea! scored me a piece of *** tonight. Then a couple seconds later she says "If I can do yours" I was like WTF. NO. (She meant with *****, she did NOT have a *****) She than began to say stuff like what, you dont think you can just stick it in me and me not get to do anything back. I then told her Im not into that sorta stuff and what not, So pretty much ended up not getting ANYTHING

Old 10-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Default RE: Crazy B_tch this weekend..

ORIGINAL: Martin_D

So me and a few guys are out eating having a good time at the Tilted Kilt (which is an awsome place) So I got this eye on onew of the chicks, and were flirting around all night. I give her my # and later that night she calls. So we are at a friends house that is throwing a little party so I invite her over.

Well I guess we clicked pretty well, we ended up in one of the bed rooms, going at it a little bit. and she tells me "You can put it in my butt" And I was thinking oh yea! scored me a piece of *** tonight. Then a couple seconds later she says "If I can do yours" I was like WTF. NO. (She meant with *****, she did NOT have a *****) She than began to say stuff like what, you dont think you can just stick it in me and me not get to do anything back. I then told her Im not into that sorta stuff and what not, So pretty much ended up not getting ANYTHING
Should of agreed, With the terms you go first... then just dont follow through with your side of the deal.

Works every time.

Old 10-05-2008, 08:56 PM

Then a couple seconds later she says "If I can do yours"
Oh man you had me scared there for a second...I thought this was going to be something off "The Crying game"

Haha, still sucks man. I agree with Ebinz, you should have done her and then got the hell out of there.

Or you could have done it, you might have discovered a new fetish

LMAO

Old 10-05-2008, 09:01 PM

ORIGINAL: TechTrix

Or you could have done it, you might have discovered a new fetish

LMAO

HAHAH

I found the perfect video for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PtxbOgDs-c

Old 10-05-2008, 09:05 PM

yep, i thought for sure she was gonna whip out a man dong and take what she wanted...lol

Old 10-05-2008, 09:07 PM

Heres another for ya..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAwc1MX3CwQ

Old 10-05-2008, 09:08 PM

Don't even want to know why you have a video on that...but who am I to judge. What you do on your own time isn't my business man!
[8D]

Old 10-05-2008, 09:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Martin_D

the tilted kilt??? are you from houston? im also on a forum in the houston area and they are always meeting there

Old 10-05-2008, 09:24 PM

Im in Arizona. I guess this place is a franchise. Its the 1st time I been to one. And let me tell ya, it blows Hooters out of the water!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Crazy B_tch this weekend..