Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cop eats pot brownies and freaks out!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 02:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cop eats pot brownies and freaks out!

i hear you can OD on eating pot, but its got to be a crazy amount, like a pound or something and the thc leves have to be insanly high...the things you learn in ADMJ classes

Old 06-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

i hear you can OD on eating pot, but its got to be a crazy amount, like a pound or something and the thc leves have to be insanly high...the things you learn in ADMJ classes
water can kill you if you consume enough of it.

Old 06-07-2007, 01:03 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

Only if you don't pee.

I ate some brownies once, er, I mean a friend did, and he thought he shrunk to the size of an ant. Definitely a different high than smoking!

Old 06-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

ORIGINAL: rrasco

Only if you don't pee.

I ate some brownies once, er, I mean a friend did, and he thought he shrunk to the size of an ant. Definitely a different high than smoking!
umm, idk, but if you drink enough water fast enough, it will kill you. definitely a more intense high.

Old 06-07-2007, 09:04 PM

Eating pot will absolutely do different things to your body than smoking it...so I have heard.
Uh huh, sure

This is true, your cells with expand with water until they explode,as well as a smallsalt shaker full of salt will do the opposite.

As for Od'ing on mary jane, no way, no how. Ive tried many times, lol. You will fall asleep or pass out b4 you overdose, right after you puke because the room is spinning.

Old 06-07-2007, 09:38 PM
VP

Me and my brother ate a bunch of pot cookies before we flew across the country to seattle washington one time... this was a point in both of our lives where we were using like 4-6 times daily... anyways we ate em in the airport parking lot(stupid I know) then jumped on the plane... we were like a little disappointed at first, then all of a sudden the plane pressurized when we were sitting on the runway and we were both like "uhhhhhhhhh...wait...what??" Neither one of us had ever been so high in our lives as that time.

Oh, btw this was only like 3 years ago and our parents had driven us there andthey were sitting next to us on the airplane. We took some really funny pictures on the plane with the hostesses they were like "WTF are thesekids doing?" and our parents were just laughing they thought we werejust being weird

Old 06-07-2007, 09:39 PM

thats awsome

Old 06-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Retired Moderator

That's some funny ****, Veeps! My wife had someone give her a pot brownie at work one night (she didn't know), and she said she had never been so baked in her life. She manages one of the more popular bars in town, and she said she could not remember the orders as she was trying to pour the drinks. She almost lost it. Too stoned is about the worst feeling I can think of...I remember being nineteen.

Old 06-08-2007, 01:17 AM

Hmmm....moron!!!![8D]

Old 06-09-2007, 10:39 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

That's some funny ****, Veeps! My wife had someone give her a pot brownie at work one night (she didn't know), and she said she had never been so baked in her life. She manages one of the more popular bars in town, and she said she could not remember the orders as she was trying to pour the drinks. She almost lost it. Too stoned is about the worst feeling I can think of...I remember being nineteen.
She "didn't know"??? How can you not know? Pot brownies taste like chocolate-covered pot!

Quick Reply: Cop eats pot brownies and freaks out!