Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

College Football

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 10:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default College Football

i don't know about you guys, but i'm pumped. i've been so busy with work and school that i forgot about college football starting up this weekend, but i can't wait. unfortunately i have to work tomorrow, but i might sneak into the employee lounge to catcha game or two

i DID get paid to watch a little bit of the LSU-Miss St game last night. i got a piece of metal stuck in my right eye at work and had to go to the ER, and of course once they got me back into a room they took their time getting a doctor in there, so i had some quality time writhing in pain/watching football while still on the clock

Old 08-31-2007, 11:13 PM
Default RE: College Football

i am so freakin excited. i asked off and in ready to go. Go Gators!!! 12:30est time on chanel 65 here in central fl. yall gettin ready to see Florida repeat?

i wish i could get paid to watch football. thatd rock. btw, is your eye ok?

Old 08-31-2007, 11:32 PM

Go Wildcats!

I don't care if they go 1-11, just beat ASU!

Wait a minute, 1-11 sucks....how 'bout 6-6? The way they've been for several years now, that's become acceptable. How PATHETIC is that?!!!!

Old 09-01-2007, 07:24 AM

yeah my eye is fine, just got a little metal shaving or something under my eyelid and it scratched it up pretty good, but i didn't lose any vision, and most importantly i can still ride.

i'd like to say Florida will repeat, but they're going to lose to Auburn....twice
i like Florida though, and i love Urban Meyer, but i just don't know if they will have what it takes this year (i guess we won't know until they have a couple games under their belt). as much as it pains me to say this, i think USC is going to go all the way. i'm interested to see what Wisconsin will do this year though. they sort of crept in under the radar last year, don't really get a lot of media attention, but if they can handle Michican i think they have a realistic shot at making it to the title game.

Old 09-01-2007, 11:23 AM
VP

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!

Old 09-01-2007, 02:55 PM

GO BUCKS !!

Old 09-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

appalachian state beating michigan in the big house was AWESOME...i love seeing the underdog upset a powerhouse!

Old 09-01-2007, 04:11 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

appalachian state beating michigan in the big house was AWESOME...i love seeing the underdog upset a powerhouse!
+1. I was on a junk yard run. When I got home my dad told me what happened. Too bad I was not home to watch it.

Old 09-01-2007, 06:05 PM

that app st and michigan game was awesome.

i think auburn will be Floridas only tough game. and maybe LSU in their house. its almost as bad as The Swamp to play in. if they play like they did today, theyll have a good chance. the defense needs a lil tweakin but the offense looked great.

Old 09-01-2007, 06:56 PM

man, Appalachian State taking down Michigan? in the Big House? i didn't think it was possible, Michigan had every chance to win that game but just didn't capitalize on the turnovers in the 2nd half. congrats to App State, they're not the two time defending I-AA national champs for nothing...

Mizzou-Illinois was a hell of a game too, came down to the wire. there have been some pretty good games for opening weekend, not too many powerhouse/cupcake matchups like the past couple years. Va Tech surprised me though... i figured they would walk all over ECU, but at least they won.

Quick Reply: College Football