Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cocain smell?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cocain smell?

Just sitting here watching cops, waiting for MadTV and SNL to come on, and during the program, a patrol pulled over a car and the officers were like, "oh yea, you can just smell it, hes got it in here" A dog was called in and of course dude had something like 8oz stuffed up in his consol. So, my questionis, what the heck does cocain smell like? I didn't think it had a smell, only to a dog I guess, but but apparently not. Never been around it myself, so what does it smell like? Curious minds want to know.........

Old 12-20-2008, 07:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Cocain smell?

It absolutely has a strong odor, very medicine like is pure form.

Old 12-20-2008, 07:48 PM

Smells like fun :P

dude doesnt smelling that stuff get you high? I mean.. that is how you use it. I'd assume that it would smell like whatever it has been cut with though.

Old 12-20-2008, 07:53 PM

I'm not playing stupid or anything, just really don't know. I guess thats a good thing. So it smells like medicine? Clinical type smell?

Old 12-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had no idea it had a smell either until one day back in the 90's when I owned a shipping store, a package was returned for incorrect address that a customer shipped. Called to have it picked up, 3 months no one showed so I went to throw it in the bin for UPS to pick back up and the bottom tore open, wrapped packages fell all over the place and one of them burst .. I still have no clue how to describe the smell but it definitely had a distinct odor. (now they have better devices to prevent drug shipments)

I*m Rick James Bish

Old 12-20-2008, 09:58 PM

a cop can not smell a couple grams in your pocket or in your dash. if you are riding around with a couple ounces, or a kilo u still can not smell it with the human nose, obviously you wont be riding around with it in your hand, it will be concealed in some sort of casing. most cops do not even realize how hard it is to make coke or that there are only 4 types of coca plants out of over 400 that you can use to produce cocaine, and that they can only be grown in Southern America including an island a bit north and to the east of it.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:09 PM

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

Smells like fun :P

dude doesnt smelling that stuff get you high? I mean.. that is how you use it. I'd assume that it would smell like whatever it has been cut with though.
lol a type of smelling if you will snorting, and yeah that is how you get high with it, it is also used as an antiseptic to stop bleeding, the coke constrains the blood vessels so, they they shrink to the point of not allowing any blood to come out, that was redundant. pharmasit can buy legal coke, for sometimes 40$ and ounce ha ha,, you can sell 70%+ coke for 100$ a gram on the street, 32grams in an ounce.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:43 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

There is actually 28 grams in an ounce...

my dealer tells me J/k
and grams tend to be plural...

the gram-mar **** tells me J/k

lol.. but really.. 28 grams in an oz.. I think you have been ripping your customers off mate

Quick Reply: Cocain smell?