Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Closing Posts

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Closing Posts

Just to let you guys know i never meant for that post to get that out of hand, and nor did i think it would end up the way it was. I cant believe it was like 30 pages. whoa, anyways.....i didnt think it was that bad really...but rules are rules. It was on the OFF TOPIC posts, so yeah it was def off topic. Sorry about that guys...i thought it was a fun post, while it lasted. =)

Old 02-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Default RE: Closing Posts

ORIGINAL: Grlzridet0o69

Just to let you guys know i never meant for that post to get that out of hand, and nor did i think it would end up the way it was. I cant believe it was like 30 pages. whoa, anyways.....i didnt think it was that bad really...but rules are rules. It was on the OFF TOPIC posts, so yeah it was def off topic. Sorry about that guys...i thought it was a fun post, while it lasted. =)
I understand your point, and by no means do I want to gothrowing the rule book at everyone, but one reason why I choose to stay on this board is to avoid unwanted drama.I have stop posting on other sites for that reason. I try tohave a mutual respect for everyone here to keep it fun and clean at the same time. I'm a moderator on other forums and I have seen them go sour with trash talk and etc. and it's just not needed. Besides, we have many vendors that we do not need viewing this site in a negative form. All I ask is keep it clean, talk dirty in PMs.

Old 02-06-2007, 12:37 PM

I understand where your coming from, i just didnt think it was that bad. Everyone was just posting random thoughts really. . .it was def OFF TOPIC lol.But really never thought it would be 30+ pages when i started. . .it was all out of fun. . .no harm meant

Old 02-06-2007, 12:40 PM

Ok, fineand like I said in the other post. I wasn't totally offended by it (except girls trying to ride like guys - BWHAHAHAAAA!!!!), but others may have been. I try to eliminate that. That is all....[8D]

Old 02-06-2007, 12:45 PM

ORIGINAL: pitsvtec

Ok, fineand like I said in the other post. I wasn't totally offended by it (except girls trying to ride like guys - BWHAHAHAAAA!!!!), but others may have been. I try to eliminate that. That is all....[8D]

haha yeah i hear ya....i am with you on that!!

Old 02-06-2007, 12:51 PM

U both know thats tru

Old 02-06-2007, 01:04 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

U both know thats tru
You wish it was, but we look a hell of a lot better riding our bikes than you ever will....[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 02-06-2007, 01:05 PM

yay it's finally gone.

Old 02-06-2007, 01:27 PM

You wish it was, but we look a hell of a lot better riding our bikes than you ever will....[sm=bounceybounce.gif]
Ur right i guess, nothing is hotter than watchin one of u girls on ur pink bikes wobblin down the road wearin nothin but a thong and a lil tube top.

Old 02-06-2007, 02:02 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

Ur right i guess, nothing is hotter than watchin one of u girls on ur pink bikes wobblin down the road wearin nothin but a thong and a lil tube top.
Well that is just pure stupidity...gear is cheaper than skin.

Quick Reply: Closing Posts