Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

clipped a mirror... need advice/reassurance.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008 | 06:37 PM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: clipped a mirror... need advice/reassurance.

ORIGINAL: Griffin

I wonder how you would have felt if it was the Kia that hit you and then took off.
+1 EXACTLY.

YOU clipped HER. Who gives a f**k if it was a Kia or Mercedes, damage or no damage. YOU HIT HER. How did you know you didn't damage her car as you went by? Did you go back and check? Sorry dude, but there is no reassurance coming from my end, you should have maned up, pulled over and apologized.

Old 07-24-2008 | 06:57 PM
|

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I wonder how you would have felt if it was the Kia that hit you and then took off.
+1 EXACTLY.

YOU clipped HER. Who gives a f**k if it was a Kia or Mercedes, damage or no damage. YOU HIT HER. How did you know you didn't damage her car as you went by? Did you go back and check? Sorry dude, but there is no reassurance coming from my end, you should have maned up, pulled over and apologized.
what are you talking about dude?
i did stop? i didnt know if there was damage or not, hence why i STOPPED

Old 07-24-2008 | 06:59 PM
|

ORIGINAL: MikeZ

The only relavince I find in the chia pet ad is the watch part... So watch out and don't go in between cars when it's a tight fit.
it wasnt a tight fit though, right before i was about to pass her the light turned green so she started rolling as i was merging in front of her..

it was a **** situation but w/e its over, she can hunt me down if she wants, be my guest.

Old 07-24-2008 | 07:37 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: heybuddy1901

According to your original post, she "ran red lights to catch up to me". That's not stopping, that's being chased down to stop.

I'm not trying to start a thread fight, I'm simply saying that you handled the situation poorly and should realize that this can be considered hit and run. Put yourself in her shoes and I guarantee you would have done the same thing she did. (I know I would have).

Old 07-24-2008 | 07:41 PM

ORIGINAL: heybuddy1901

+1 EXACTLY.

Don't mind him too much. Although rare, the New Mexican Blue Thread-skimmer fox can occasionally be insightful, but generally raids the odd thread without much digging...sniffing and teething whatever eggs are within easy reach. I suggest barbed wire fences and any breed of hound.

Old 07-24-2008 | 08:05 PM
Retired Moderator

^^ Cute. I admire a clever, well thought out insult.......but I'm not fond of eggs.

Old 07-24-2008 | 08:41 PM

Me either. Only scrambled, with cheese. No insults, really, I am just biologically compelled to play devil's advocate. I don't even l i k e Dani Pedrosa. And I especially despise lane-splitting...nothing good ever comes of it.

Old 07-24-2008 | 09:06 PM

+1 EXACTLY.

i have to say +1, At least pull over to the side(Immediately!!!!! not after being chased through multiple red lights) and check it out, its just the right thing to do. Next time a cop pulls up behind you and flicks on his lights, keep on driving and pull on over way down the road and tell them you didnt want to pull over because you knew you were not doing anything wrong and they were not going to issue a ticket so... you know, why pull over, they should just go on their way and you go on yours right?? In both cases there may have been no reason for the stop, but you were breaking the law in either case.

ITS THE LAW. If you are in a car collision you must pull over. and collision is defined as a vehicle coming in contact with another object, such as another car.

Old 07-24-2008 | 09:11 PM

and btw if you didnt see the thread about the dumb article written about us "street bike riders" being terrible people all the time and basically were all worthless, well incidents 1ike that are why the general public view us as so, thats one more woman that is going to now be a street bike hater for life.

Old 07-24-2008 | 09:44 PM
|

Quick Reply: clipped a mirror... need advice/reassurance.