Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A Classic post :-)

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 05:58 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A Classic post :-)

Wait...what, you were gone? JK
Woo, didn't you quit this forum too not that long ago? This place is worse than heroin for some people, you guys gotta to rehab, yes, yes, yes.

Old 12-23-2008, 05:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the best part out of this, is Classics old lady riding him about this. UMMMM....maybe I could have worded that differently....DAMN IT, now my mind is scarred with images no one should have!

Old 12-23-2008, 06:06 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Wait...what, you were gone? JK
Woo, didn't you quit this forum too not that long ago? This place is worse than heroin for some people, you guys gotta to rehab, yes, yes, yes.
Yeah, damn...might have been twice for what I can remember. For a brief moment, I felt like I had a new life...but then I got dragged back in again. Now I am starting to withdrawal from my usual friends; I no longer care about consequences; Starting to break commitments; I'm Hostile to others. I think I need an intervention. THATĀ“S IT....IĀ“M QUITTING!!!!

(for about 2 minutes)

EDIT: Actually, IĀ“m reading those signs I just typed...some of them are actually true

Old 12-23-2008, 06:20 AM

I have the shakes.

Old 12-23-2008, 06:23 AM

Classic, you actually left. I have not been on a couple days and you let some **** ants get to you. You are better than that. Your Classic the Aussie that everyone loves and strives to have your post counts (which is retarded by the way). Keep your chin up and I bet even Mel Gibson would be proud of you. That is right I said Mel Gibson due to he is the only Aussie actor that I can remember at this given moment.

Old 12-23-2008, 07:55 AM

welcome back classic, i think basically we all just need to remember that there are a significant amount of different personalities here. We will hardly ever all see eye to eye on everything, so we need to just make our point, and if another person disagrees so be it. it their right to have their own opinion....

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!1......(screw this seasons greetings BS)

Old 12-23-2008, 08:21 AM
RCR

What the breaks over? I doubt any of us cried to the mods that butted heads with you. This is much your site as mine so welcome back. But Im not like the rest! You need to ease up on getting frustrated and trashing everyone that disagrees with you. Im not flaming or trying to push your buttons so dont think that. Its just sometimes there are two classics on this site.

Old 12-23-2008, 09:37 AM
Registered Users

welcome back mate...i for one love the diversity and the crazy dysfunctional family that we are....we got smart asses, passive people, active people, sweet people, jackass, and people you want to reach through the monitor and choke....

but here's the thing (to me at least)....the internet is just like real life....there are people i DESPISE that i see everyday....but if i let them get to me, it ruins my day....so i just let it be...now...if they step on me...different story...but you have to have a high threshold so that everyday isn't spent being all bugger'd up....(like that one )....

there is too much GOOD stuff on this board...it would take a huge $hitstorm to make me back off this forum.....

that being said....welcome back mate! long live the welcome grand master!! [8D]

Quick Reply: A Classic post :-)