Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Chuck Norris: If I am elected president

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Chuck Norris: If I am elected president

I was wondering the other day, if I ran for president, what would be my campaign promises?

I made a list I'm certain can get me elected.

If I'm elected president, I will…

Require members of Congress to work out on the Total Gym 15 minutes each day – or else they can't vote on anything.

Cut spending by dismissing the Secret Service, at least for my eight years in office (why would I need them?).

Resurrect Bruce Lee and appoint him head of homeland security (OK, the CIA and FBI too).

Give a presidential pardon to … no one, ever. Baretta was right in the '70s, "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time. Don't do it!"

Turn the Rose Garden into a new fighting ring for the World Combat League, in which liberals and conservatives will fight for legislative leadership and priority. (For fun, Saturday night fights will feature a recurring bout between Hannity and Colmes). "American Idol" already told me they will provide the entertainment.

Require Bill Gates and Warren Buffet to personally pay for national, comprehensive medical coverage for every American (or meet me in the Rose Garden).

Increase jobs in America by sending ninja teams to sabotage and steal them back from other countries.

Tattoo an American flag with the words, "In God we trust," on the forehead of every atheist.

Give a tax credit to anyone naming their children Walker or Texas Ranger (excluding Will Farrell).

Resolve the Iraq war by bringing all of our military personnel home immediately, then going over there by myself for "martial arts negotiations."

Hang Saddam Hussein (Whoops – scratch that – already did it undercover).

Convey my plan for world peace to the United Nations: taking the governor of California with me on our "kick butt and ask questions later" USO world tour.

Give every new military enlistee abroad a copy of my upcoming new book, "The Threat of Justice," with the words, "Arnold and I will be back to pump you up!" above my autograph.

Bring on Donald Trump as my apprentice. When my presidential term is complete and he has obtained his black belt, or whichever comes first, he can buy the White House and of course rename it (to, what else, "The Trump House").

Create new immigration legislation: to deport all liberals (then force them to listen to Bill O' Reilly every day for five years, at which point they may return).

Ask producer Mark Barnett to film "Survivor – Camp David," where world leaders will meet annually, for an all-out cage-fighting championship. The winner will take home $1,000,000 in Disney Dollars, good in Europe or America.

Send an autographed photo of me and my horse (no dogs in my White House) to everyone who commits to read my new WorldNetDaily "presidential column" and blast a blog who dares to disagree with me.

Complete the plan to bring Tony Blair to the U.S. as my vice president.

Expose the real WMDs – my fists and feet.

Replace Letterman, Leno or Conan once monthly, since stand-up comedy is what most governmental officials do anyway.

Ask Al Gore to provide me with a special governmental study on the connection between spotted owl extinction and global warming. (I'm pretty sure Michael Moore will film the docudrama).

Help Rosie transition from "The View" to the pew – it might help her get over that anger problem. If the pew doesn't work, she can spar Trump in the Rose Garden.

First and foremost, however, my greatest priorities will be to …

Personally smoke out bin Laden by myself and round-house kick him all the way back to America, where my United Fighting Arts Federation will handle the justice issues.

Make all Chuck Norris facts come true (well, not quite all of them – I'm a happily, married man!)

Looking over my campaign promises, I'm sure my liberal friends are even now rejoicing that I'm not really running for president. However, my ho

Old 06-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chuck Norris: If I am elected president

he has my vote.

Old 06-11-2007, 10:45 PM

"Tattoo an American flag with the words, "In God we trust," on the forehead of every atheist"
[sm=smiley21.gif].......some land of the free... not every atheist is anti religon and takes the phrase "in God we trust" up the a-hole... i know i dont. Not taking it personal ( i dont take too much personal), just speaking my mind.

Old 06-12-2007, 12:09 AM

+1 hate breed, I like the idea of having it on gov't property, just not my property/forehead.

Old 06-12-2007, 12:11 AM
VP

On the 7th day, God rested. That's when Chuck Norris took over...

Old 06-12-2007, 12:42 PM

Chuck Norris doesnt teabag people.....he POTATO SACKS THEM!!!!

Old 06-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: AK47

Chuck Norris doesnt teabag people.....he POTATO SACKS THEM!!!!
haha i think i saw this on a shirt once

Old 06-12-2007, 12:50 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

Tattoo an American flag with the words, "In God we trust," on the forehead of every atheist.
i dont know but if that happend to me someone would have a long vistit to the hopsital if they make it there.

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

"Tattoo an American flag with the words, "In God we trust," on the forehead of every atheist"
[sm=smiley21.gif].......some land of the free... not every atheist is anti religon and takes the phrase "in God we trust" up the a-hole... i know i dont. Not taking it personal ( i dont take too much personal), just speaking my mind.
i agree

and Chuck Norris would get my vote just cuz he is Chuck Norris i could not care less about anything else.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:12 PM

There is a cure for cancer. It's the tears of Chuck Norris....too bad the man never cries.

Mr T. and Chuck Norris walk into a bar. It is instantly destroyed, as one building cannot hold such awesomeness.

Chuck Norris doesnt do push-ups, he pushes the earth down.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Retired Moderator

Resurrect Bruce Lee and appoint him head of homeland security (OK, the CIA and FBI too).
All I know is Bruce Lee can bust Chuck's *** (that body hair shaving som-n-a-beech)...I will writeBruce in for Prez...

Quick Reply: Chuck Norris: If I am elected president