Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Chicks flashing you...

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 10:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chicks flashing you...

OK... I'm an older guy (almost 48) and this hardly ever used to happen when I was younger, but nowadays I get flashed regularly by some fairly hot young ladies (and a few not so hot ). Not that I'm complaining or anything, but what is it about our bikes that prompts them to do this?

I'm fairly certain this wouldn't be happening if the gals knew I was old enough to be their father. I mean when I'm in my gear, I could be 18 or 80... I could be as handsome as a movie star or as gruesome as a zombie -- they have no idea, yet they still flash.

Anybody have a reasonable explanation for this?

Old 08-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Chicks flashing you...

They hate their daddy's ...

Old 08-05-2006, 12:43 PM

Hmmmm.....I must be riding in the wrong places

Oh yea....
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 08-05-2006, 12:57 PM

well iam older than you, but that hasent happen to me yet.maybe you have a nice bike or something that makes them feel they have to get naked.

Old 08-05-2006, 01:08 PM

im 25 and thats only happened once to me. how bout the ones that try to get u to pull over to the shoulder goin down the interstate. seems like thats more common here in kc.

Old 08-05-2006, 01:43 PM

last night i went to blockbuster to get a movie for my wife and i....at the end of the lot there is a starbucks where alot of people hang out...when i came back outside i had about 5 very attractive women talking to me and wanting a spin through the lot...it seems that a wedding ring and a motorcycle are the ultimate magnets...btw the wedding ring is the real kicker, i have never been aggressively approached by a woman until after i was married...god's a smartass...

Old 08-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Retired Admin

Hmmmmm it would seem there are some dissappointed guys out there? It is plain and simple, chicks dig bikes it doesnt matter. I ride with alot of guys and there is a variety of bikes....I have seen a chick take an '87 ninja 750R over a '98 cbr 900 or so much as to even pick a Bandit 1200 over a brand new gsxr 1000!!! They pick the bike they like and think looks pretty to them or a combination of the bike and the guy on the bike.....but as Chain said at the start..........IT'S ALL BECAUSE THEY HATE DADDY!!! LOL

Old 08-05-2006, 02:00 PM

WTF I've not had one chick flash me yet! I guess I'm just too ugly and they can see through all my gear. /shrug

Mike

Old 08-05-2006, 02:16 PM

ORIGINAL: bosshaus1

it seems that a wedding ring and a motorcycle are the ultimate magnets...btw the wedding ring is the real kicker, i have never been aggressively approached by a woman until after i was married...god's a smartass...
LOL i must agree. i get more attention now that im married than when i wasnt. and i get flashed all the time when i ride. i like the summer months[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 08-05-2006, 02:47 PM

Ya what the hell !!!!!!!!!, no young hotties are flashing me!!!!!!!! Iam definatly riding in the wrong area !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Chicks flashing you...