Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Check what the Office Squid did...

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Check what the Office Squid did...

This is the guy that's been down 3 times in the first year of ownership (lost a wheelie, t-boned a woman u-turning legally and hit the highway divider). I've had the same parking spot at the office for the last 3 years pretty much.

Till I'm pulling into the lot with my work truck and find this...
Name:  2010-06-02154050.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  97.1 KB
I'm looking from the gate and going "WTF? Why does my bike's outline look wierd?"

Name:  2010-06-02154105.jpg
Size:  90.3 KB
"WTH???"

Name:  2010-06-02154123-1.jpg
Size:  104.7 KB
There's a gixxer hiding behind Ororo!

Name:  2010-06-02162332.jpg
Size:  72.7 KB
He hid his bike behind mine!

Several guys ride at the office. Nobody doubles up on spaces because
  1. We don't have to
  2. Its the same space we leave our truck in

Our office parking lot is behind a 15' razorwire fence with RFID controlled gates and cameras recording 24 / 7. I chose that spot specifically because one of the video surveillance cameras point directly at it. That became a bonus when I got my bikes so nobody can touch it and claim they didn't do it. And those are my work cones I use to screen the spot so only the blind would try and park in the spot.

I'm beating his *** the next time I see him. One of the guys suggested I park my truck in the spot still, with the bumper right up on his bike. But I'd freak out if I found that done to my bike

Old 06-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You got to admit; that gixxer looks hot! LOL

Old 06-02-2010, 04:32 PM

The only thing the really concerns me w how he parked, is if his gixxer managed to fall over, yours would be hit. Should at least separate enough to where his bike can't hurt yours.

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
... One of the guys suggested I park my truck in the spot still, with the bumper right up on his bike. But I'd freak out if I found that done to my bike
that's exactly what I was thinking you should do, then again, the guys that ride @ my work enjoy harmless pranks, and also don't pull d!ck moves like your co worker.

Like the time I pasted a pic of a shirtless Hasselhoff on the inside of my buddy's tinted shield. He got down the street before putting the shield down, then said he about fell over laughing at the red light.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by johnnyh
You got to admit; that gixxer looks hot! LOL
It's prolly on a salvage title now 3 fault wrecks in 1 year, I'm shocked he still has insurance

Old 06-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Nex

3 wrecks and it looks like that? Gixxers are not my thing, but from these pix I would not be able to tell....maybe the slider has some rash on the left. Can't say I'd blame you in the least for being pissed about him parking there. In a big secure lot....find your own spot to park your Gixxer jerk . I hate parking at work! Had someone crack my tail plastic last week by pushing a cart full of cement into it just wish I could prove who it was

Old 06-02-2010, 05:24 PM

Those are new. He didn't have sliders before. He did have duct tape holding the upper right together from hitting the divider. And a hole in the lower right from losing the wheelie

It was a new bike and it has a lien on it. Dunno if they've totaled it out yet. But I figure if they haven't, he has 1 left before they do.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:55 AM

Update:
Maybe I should have blocked him with my truck. Apparently his bike broke down cause his bike was left at the office overnight...

With the keys in the seat lock

Old 06-03-2010, 07:34 AM

Kuro , that Honda looks so good sittin next to that gixer, i can almost see yer bike trying to scootch over as if to say "come on, give me some space!"

Old 06-03-2010, 08:36 AM

why is the frame sliders on that gixer looked messed up. One side (left) it is in the triangle shaped cut out.on the right side it looked like the cut the fairing to make it work. either way Id put some more space between the bikes and let em park together why not? makes us seem more secure, with other bikes around.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by bubba_finch07
why is the frame sliders on that gixer looked messed up. One side (left) it is in the triangle shaped cut out.on the right side it looked like the cut the fairing to make it work. either way Id put some more space between the bikes and let em park together why not? makes us seem more secure, with other bikes around.
Ha! Was wondering if anyone would notice that.

The left slider is a no-cut and the right is a regular cut slider.

Quick Reply: Check what the Office Squid did...