Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Check out the things these cops are saying

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005 | 04:30 AM
Default Check out the things these cops are saying

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...threadid=25938
since that post was locked here's the follow up
http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...threadid=27282

I dont condone in anyway that its ok to run from the cops. Its not! But you would think that cops would have different attitudes than this. My g/f is a cop and she doesnt act like that. And she's smart enough to know not to post anything like that.
I think the whole thing it B.S. though. Guy talks about "Fliping the air filter over to get more power" and the camaro cop car kept up with a 1000cc bike. Yeah right.
But still, Its shocking that its a forum of law enforcement and no one replied back anything positive
It really pisses me off cause alot of cops around here will screw with sport bike riders just because were on sport bikes. I had one tonight ride nehind me for 2-3 miles about 3-4 feet off my rear tire.

Old 02-09-2005 | 03:47 PM
Default RE: Check out the things these cops are saying

Hey man, as far as I am concerned this is bunch of BS and quite fankly I am not interested in reading the whole thing. I started and said forget it.

I was involved in a Police chase last year, because of which I spent quite a bit of time in court, but it turned out OK.
Cops are lying and breaking the LAW like you wouldn't believe, for example as far as chasing a mototcycles in residential areas, here policy prohibits them from doing it, but they do it on daily bases, people get hurt and Cops deny it, they say stuff like "after the chase reached speeds that were endangering the public, the chase was called off" BS BS BS, I was flying through little village, and many wintenesses saw the unmarked cruiser flying behind me, and actually almost smoked a minivan.

I have no respect for cops because they also show no respect for any body else (No offense to your wife). Here all you have to do is ride a sportbike and automatically you are bad, and cops will harrass you.

Anyway, subjects like this get me angry so I won't write no more, Cops are jerks and they use their profession to their advantage when they are disobeying the law.

Old 02-10-2005 | 10:21 PM
Default RE: Check out the things these cops are saying

Well I wish I could argue with you for the sake of my g/f but I cant. I feel the same way you about them.
The whole story sounds like crap anyway. Yeah a camaro cop car kept up with a 1100cc Ninja. And the guy riding the bike can manage to ride a wheelie for 2 blocks but cant keep from crashing at speeds in excess of 110.